Binghamton ny show?

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Does anyone know if there will be tarantula vendors here???? I don't wanna pay 30$ to get in someplace that doesn't sell them!

It's tomorrow btw!

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
I messaged the guys running it they said no vendors with T's specificly but their would be T's there. The only vendor with a website that have T's listed only has WC G. rosea, A. avic and "T. blondi" lol oh and cb A. genic slings. I emailed to ask if they would have a bigger variety at the show but havent gotten a response

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
I seen the same thing. I'll give it a wack, gotta grab some other things anyway

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Yeah im still gonna go check it out, its the closest expo to me so far. Worst case.scenario I could use some A. genics lol

jiacovazzi

Arachnoknight
I'll be going. Hopefully they will have t's. Otherwise I'll stock up on enclosures.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Ummm guys.....you can look up the list of vendors online.....
Intheir deffence, even tho op said dont wana go in w/o Ts then said had to get things anyways 8-< the shows in my area say whos going too.. But half the time theres a snake vendor who randomly has avics like for example lasttime i went there was chameleon breeder. Iv seen him a million times befor.. His sign even said "champ chams are our only focus" except odly he had pedes avics and some emp scorps this time o_O. so hardtelling whats rly going to be there by onljne vendors list..

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
When I posted this the vendor tab was not working, I ctially talked to the co owner... Pull a couple strings ;) gotta get on the road

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Show was a bust, a couple WC rosies, avics and a p. cancerides. Nothing good. Hopefully future shows will be bigger. I believe this is the first time having one there.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Show was a bust, a couple WC rosies, avics and a p. cancerides. Nothing good. Hopefully future shows will be bigger. I believe this is the first time having one there.
Hey buddy, got beef with a phormictopus? -puffs chest playfully-

Sry hear bout show tho xs

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Haha nah I love Phormictopus I already have a female. The one there just looked awful though. Might have been okay with some TLC

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Haha nah I love Phormictopus I already have a female. The one there just looked awful though. Might have been okay with some TLC
I actually picked her up. And a centipede... Lol other than that beat them up in price on cork bark and "adult roaches"... More like mixed roaches. :/

Overall show wise, complete and total bs over priced everything! I hope this was the first bc everything just seemed lame and unorganized.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
I almost got the pede but didnt care for the price he was askin. Was definitely a mess, didnt look like half the vedors they had listed were there.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There's two big shows coming up in New York. REXPO April 11th in Rochester and BNRE May 3rd in Cheektowaga. The BNRE will have a bunch of arachnids. Plus Ben will have pokies, pslams, avics, and baboons. I recommend coming to this show if you live in NY and PA.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Was going to go to REXPO but cant get that weekend off work so im gonna go to Hamburg April, 25th instead