Its Cycled!

Should They Have Been Shipped Together?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Finally My Marine Nano Tanks Full Stocked! I Have A Baby Clown A Randals Goby Yellow Pistol Shrimp Pair A Peppermint Shrimp Got AMassive Shipment Of Zoas And Brought A "Shroom" Today xD 2 "Algae Hermit Crabs" Need To Work Out What Species There Not Blues Or Reds So Maybe Black? Quite Big As Well. And A Sand Siffting Snail (Mind Gone Blank On Snail Name cx Sowwy<3) But id Like Your Guy's Opinions On The Company Shipping The Snail And 3 Zoas In A Tiny Bag? Please Vote On The Pole Above. Thanks<3!

-Chainsaw Reptiles ~TomIsBae

---------- Post added 03-21-2015 at 02:21 PM ----------

Lemme Add 3 Big Zoa Frags.

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
How big is your nano man? That seems mighty heavily stocked for a nano tank! My next nano (I always go 10g for nano tanks) isn't going to have any fish at all. I plan to make it Ricordea Floridas only ^_^.

I chose a really bad coral combo for my last nano, it was a disaster.

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Feel your pain buddy i know have 3... Its quite heavily stocked with coral (I know its very small for fish 5g) But I have a tiny baby clown and a Randalls shrimp goby and pistol shrimp pair.. and some other lil shrimps... they will all be upgraded (Excluding corals) to a 500gal when there a bit bigger

awiec

Arachnoprince
Feel your pain buddy i know have 3... Its quite heavily stocked with coral (I know its very small for fish 5g) But I have a tiny baby clown and a Randalls shrimp goby and pistol shrimp pair.. and some other lil shrimps... they will all be upgraded (Excluding corals) to a 500gal when there a bit bigger
Thats a hell of an upgrade, how does a teenager have the resources to take care of that? As for those of you who are worried about "overstocking" (which can happen of course) I shall share my experience with a 10 gallon. I had a 10 gallon with 3 fish (Clown, Royal Gramma and a Gobey), a tiger conch, 4 snails, 4 blue leg hermits, a hammer coral and about 20 frags of various SPS and LPS coral. Once a tank is cycled and fed well the tank takes care of itself, but once again this is for a well kept tank with people who have a good idea about what they're doing. Though I suggest going slower if you do indeed have a 500 gallon tank.