final enclosure

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
ok heres what I finally ended up going with for my P.cambridgei male. sorry for the flash from my phone. the wife got a real nice photo with her camera but the pic is too big and I do not know how to fix that.

20150323_171430.jpg

Attachments

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
WOOHOO!!!! theres my males tank in all its glory! remember jealousy is a sin.

---------- Post added 03-23-2015 at 09:55 PM ----------

the goat is "Donkey" by the way.

Zymotic

Arachnopeon
I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a goat in your tarantula enclosure.

Other than that, nice job. Your hairy eight legged friend will have plenty of space to web up and make home.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
WOOHOO!!!! theres my males tank in all its glory! remember jealousy is a sin.

---------- Post added 03-23-2015 at 09:55 PM ----------

the goat is "Donkey" by the way.
Holy hell your tarantula home looks nicer than my own room :c
None of my Ts have a home as nice as this. I feel like I'm an abusive owner :c time to upgrade their enclosures I guess lol

walshs2

Arachnopeon
I lost it at the goat picture.

That looks fantastic! I LOVE ExoTerra enclosures.

Zymotic

Arachnopeon
Holy hell your tarantula home looks nicer than my own room :c
None of my Ts have a home as nice as this. I feel like I'm an abusive owner :c time to upgrade their enclosures I guess lol
I spoke to my tarantula telepathically and he said he wanted some fake orange flowers in his enclosure, so I got him some fake orange flowers. I mean, I don't care either way, that's just what he likes.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I spoke to my tarantula telepathically and he said he wanted some fake orange flowers in his enclosure, so I got him some fake orange flowers. I mean, I don't care either way, that's just what he likes.
Lol my T's ask for stuff but I'm like idk where to get your shit. Luckily my Gorgyrella sp. asked for dirt. She's happy. :)

Zymotic

Arachnopeon
I tried replying to the other thread but I guess I'm still under "n00b status" because some of my posts still have to be approved first.

I bought the cork bark at Petco $10.00+tax and the fake plants at Hobby Lobby for $4.00+tax.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I tried replying to the other thread but I guess I'm still under "n00b status" because some of my posts still have to be approved first.

I bought the cork bark at Petco $10.00+tax and the fake plants at Hobby Lobby for $4.00+tax.
Weird my local peptic didn't have cork bark like that. Only flat ones. :c
I might go visit hobby later