p 241.jpg
Angry Pterinochilus murinus
p.murinus 001.JPG
Psalmopoeus pulcher
kopper 393.JPG
Poecilotheria regalis

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
That OBT lol.. you have some lovely Ts, that ceratogyrus, man love that webbing!!! And that poeic is gorgeous

louise f

Arachnoangel
kopper 350.JPG

fun rehousing moment with Grammostola pulchripes lady

mø 012.JPG
1.0 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
spi 035.JPG
0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
p 261.jpg
0.1 Pterinochilus murinus
pokie 002.JPG
Poecilotheria formosa

louise f

Arachnoangel
ko 009.JPG
Brachypelma baumgarteni
ko 013.JPG
0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens love this girl and her webbing.

louise f

Arachnoangel
kopp 003.JPG
0.1 Euathlus sp red
pokie 008.JPG
Iridopelma sp recife
ko 006.JPG
Tapinauchenius gigas
kop 013.JPG
Poecilotheria metallica
avicularia.JPG
0.1 Avicularia minatrix

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
AWESOME collection. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the only known valid species "Hercules" is in a British museum, preserved. Can you please get some more pictures? Also, its holding a sac? Do you have pictures of the MM you mated with her? Surprised that hasn't gotten more attention before now.

louise f

Arachnoangel
AWESOME collection. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the only known valid species "Hercules" is in a British museum, preserved. Can you please get some more pictures? Also, its holding a sac? Do you have pictures of the MM you mated with her? Surprised that hasn't gotten more attention before now.
Thanks. yes i've heard that. I bought her mated, so i dont got the male. I've allways loved the Hysterocrates, lovely big fat legs ;) and amazing that they can dive.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well congrats on the sac! Have you tried a semi terrestrial/aquarium setup for her? I've been meaning to get my hands on some females and do something like that. Have a huge aquarium with a small accessible area full of water and fish, and land where they can burrow. It'd definitely end up being my favorite setup, lol.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Well congrats on the sac! Have you tried a semi terrestrial/aquarium setup for her? I've been meaning to get my hands on some females and do something like that. Have a huge aquarium with a small accessible area full of water and fish, and land where they can burrow. It'd definitely end up being my favorite setup, lol.
Thanks. :) No but i am definently thinking of it, With fish in it too :) but i will give her peace while she has the sac. :)