Desert hairy sex?

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Looks male to me. Higher concentration of pectine "teeth" and appear to taper off in "points", where those found in females seem to round off more at the ends. Honestly, I could care less about a scorpion's sex, unless I want to breed it. Males and females both generally live about the same span of time.

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
Looks male to me. Higher concentration of pectine "teeth" and appear to taper off in "points", where those found in females seem to round off more at the ends. Honestly, I could care less about a scorpion's sex, unless I want to breed it. Males and females both generally live about the same span of time.
I'm going to be breeding in the future so I was going to raise a pair up to learn more about them then breed when both are adults

SoHum

Arachnopeon
I actually just popped in to say "sounds like chafing" but it looks like somebody already covered the bad joke..

On the other hand, have you tried the zip lock bag trick to make counting them easier? Or are they one of those species whose pectine count has enough overlap to make it almost useless?

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
:5: this may be very immature of me but the title of this post does not sound very fun at all!
Different strokes for different folks LOL
I'm hoping somebody read this and went to try it !!!! LOL
This made my day too

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Hey mr. Experienced scorpion guy, any ideas on the sex? I know youre pretty experienced haha
Well I'm not nearly as experienced as many others on here but IMO I'd say it's male also but would need a better view to give a definite answer ( I was gonna put that the first time I posted but was laughing too hard when I read it )
:)