Can someone help me?

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
I would like to prove to the rest of the forum that G.pulchra are by far the best spiders out there and to own anything else is just proof that you have very little style and lots of bad taste.

In fact I am going to breed my G. pulchras - the undisputed (by me anyway) king of the tarantulas, and distribute my babies to the pet stores. when the rest of the world see's these incredible spiders now popping up for sale at petstores they will soon forget about all of your baboons, pokies, other arboreals, daddy long legs, whatever else you weirdos are into- and the world will be ours!!! (insert evil laugh here)

you might as well get on board now because sooner or later you will either have no choice but to buy a G.pulchra (as it will be the only tarantula available in the market) or start giving your crickets and mealworms names. maybe start a feeder pet forum. I can see it now -
"hey which cricket is the most active?"
" do you think I'm ready to move up to Superworms? I've been keeping mealworms and several types of waxworms for a few months now."

I kill me sometimes. lol

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
I like pulchra a lot but would not say by any means they are the "king of spiders". In my experience pulchra was a pet rock. I do like them however there are a lot of species I could deff say I like more. The fact that they take so damn long to grow, is a downer IMO. Pulchras are cool tho. Post of pics of what your trying to breed, I still could be interested in grabbing one. Good luck.

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 07:47 AM ----------

And be careful what pet shops you sell too, it could be that they will slowly kill your babies you worked so hard to produce.

awiec

Arachnoprince
I don't see any purpose in this thread other than to troll.
I think it's supposed to be funny, which I think the post would be better suited in the "Favorite Species" threads that pop up.

Which pulchras have a combination of traits that make them nice tarantulas of all ages and keeping levels but as for best? Everyone has different tastes, I personally like pamphs and taps as my favorite, some (maybe quite a few) think Pokies are the greatest spiders you can own, it all depends what you are looking for.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
OP made me laugh, and I don't even have a pulchra -- just the pulchripes.

World domination schemes -- let's keep an eye on this one.
I heard his wife has similar world domination plan with pokies.

I kill me sometimes. lol
if you fail, there is a queue forming here to assist.
Be afraid, be very afraid! lol

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 10:10 AM ----------

I don't see any purpose in this thread other than to troll.
Passionate newbie in hobby who is way gung ho.... or a troll.
:laugh:
Hard call.

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
don't fight it people, I can see the members name changes now - pulc54, Blackandblacker, 14pulchras. lol

Just starting a little FRIENDLY "my spider is better than your spider" debate.

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
Are you being sarcastic about breeding the pulchra? If not please do not sell them to LPSs. Generally speaking the people who work there are idiots. They can't take proper care of herps. How do you think they will do with exotic T's? The answer is... terrible.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
don't fight it people, I can see the members name changes now - pulc54, Blackandblacker, 14pulchras. lol

Just starting a little FRIENDLY "my spider is better than your spider" debate.
Oh my, I sound so... goth.

"None more black."

skippydude

Arachnobaron
I'm the Grammostola porteri king and my minions have taken over the local pet store market.

I have accepted your pulchra challenge and have begun mass porteri breeding projects.

:ninja: YOU SHALL NEVER DEFEAT MY ARMY!!! :mask:

assidreemz

Arachnosquire
What is happening to this forum?
I wish mods would delete/lock threads like this.
Pure nonsense.
Seriously if you're really that over excited go read a book or something else constructive.
Clogging up the boards with this foo foo bullcrap...
Smdh

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
There has been a lot of arguments on here lately and I have been in the middle of several of them.
This was my attempt to lighten the mood, cheer folks up and have a little fun. Maybe show people that I'm not a complete %$##&.
I certainly did not mean to offend anybody.
I thought it was an obvious tongue in cheek post and I apologize to anyone who took it serious.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
A few posts in this thread made me laugh, but the title is a little deceptive - that's my only issue. Came in here thinking someone actually needed help.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
A few posts in this thread made me laugh, but the title is a little deceptive - that's my only issue. Came in here thinking someone actually needed help.
Yeah, I think it was the title that put me off. I was worried. :D

No big deal, though. I got over it quickly. ;)