Help with Scolopendra Subspinipes

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
A couple weeks ago I bought a Scolopendra Subspinipes ":viatnamese Giant Centipede" from lllreptile and it arrived and I think it has limb rot. Do centipedes get limb rot because I know millipedes do. It has many legs that are half legs like a piece fell off and even some legs missing completely. I'm worried. I've added a rock into his/her enclosure but idk what else to do.

wastedwoodsman

Arachnosquire
A couple weeks ago I bought a Scolopendra Subspinipes ":viatnamese Giant Centipede" from lllreptile and it arrived and I think it has limb rot. Do centipedes get limb rot because I know millipedes do. It has many legs that are half legs like a piece fell off and even some legs missing completely. I'm worried. I've added a rock into his/her enclosure but idk what else to do.
if its limb rot make the enclosure a bit drier and mist less often. And adding things like rocks or glass where it doesn't absorb tons of moisture gives the pede a place to actually "dry its little legs" should fix the problem! Keep in mind if you can take substrate pinch/squeeze it and water drips from it its to wet!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
This^

And...avoid sellers that offer half dead animals. It'll be lucky to molt them out but my experiences have been otherwise.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
This^

And...avoid sellers that offer half dead animals. It'll be lucky to molt them out but my experiences have been otherwise.
Yeah I got it with my first dealing with them...not exactly the best first impression....Just threw in a flatish rock hopefully he/she does okay :<