Accidentally got GBB hair.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
Got my hair re-dyed today and realized at the end of the appointment that I had completely unconsciously gotten hair like that will match The Luggage when (s)he reaches adult coloration. I swear I did not plan it that way. I just like those colors a lot, ok?! I'm thinking of picking up an orange yarmulke in advance of Passover to get the full effect...

GBB Hair.jpg

MrDave

Arachnosquire
If this is the thing to do now, can anyone recommend an overweight tarantula species with lots of grey hair?

Looks great, btw!

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
love the hair, nice colors and I like the ombre effect. ;)

you did make your screen name BLUE and BLUER, so it sort of fits. lol.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
love the hair, nice colors and I like the ombre effect. ;)

you did make your screen name BLUE and BLUER, so it sort of fits. lol.
Thanks! Actually the name DID come from my hair. It refers to the cycle I go through, where my hair hasn't been touched up in a while and is faded blue, then freshly dyed (bluer).

---------- Post added 03-28-2015 at 06:51 PM ----------

If this is the thing to do now, can anyone recommend an overweight tarantula species with lots of grey hair?

Looks great, btw!
Thanks, and you know, I actually did look for a T of that description for you. :laugh: PS, there's PLENTY grey on my head too. The back and the shaved side are my natural brown and believe me, it ain't as brown as it once was...

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I died my hair a beautiful shade of purple in October 2014 but it faded to a weird putrid pink so I re dyed it with "Black Cherry" which actually looks pretty good. It almost looks like a natural color till a random piece gets back lit and poof, there's a slight hint of a dark cherry color similar to cherry cola. ;)

some day I'll be going back to the purple though. I like it a lot, I just have been hesitant to do it again since it necessitates bleaching it and that ruined my hair lol.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
i feel like a terrible person.. i was expecting this to be a "ok i just got this T and i got over zealous and was looking in on her.. aaaand.. now im itchy" and almost laughed :eek:oh: im such an arse... but looks good.. your missing the orange!!! is it in the back? ;)

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
i feel like a terrible person.. i was expecting this to be a "ok i just got this T and i got over zealous and was looking in on her.. aaaand.. now im itchy" and almost laughed :eek:oh: im such an arse... but looks good.. your missing the orange!!! is it in the back? ;)
I wondered after I posted it if anyone would think I meant that. :D

No, no orange, because it wasn't intentional. But it was still funny to me when I realized.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I must admit, I thought like pyro fiend did.... I thought you got haired in the face or something lol

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I wondered after I posted it if anyone would think I meant that. :D

No, no orange, because it wasn't intentional. But it was still funny to me when I realized.
lol yea.. i wont lie.. i almost laughed.. not because you got haired , not that a nublette got a lesson..but just that i thought you made a thread just to be like "yea so i was playing with my 1in gbb.. and uhm.... now its bald.. and my hand is super itchy, just thought id let everyone know, okaybye!" lol then i seen the blue and was like uh.. and seen no red rashing... so i was like "i better start reading cuz im lost.." the coloration didnt even hit me at first [maybe because all 3 gbbs iv had verried in blues..)

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I must admit, I thought like pyro fiend did.... I thought you got haired in the face or something lol
Same here. Glad bloo isn't all itchy and miserable!

Well, she's no doubt itching to make another appt to get back of head done in orange, of course.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
lol yea.. i wont lie.. i almost laughed.. not because you got haired , not that a nublette got a lesson..but just that i thought you made a thread just to be like "yea so i was playing with my 1in gbb.. and uhm.... now its bald.. and my hand is super itchy, just thought id let everyone know, okaybye!"
No, in fact, the point of the thread was even more frivolous than that. *fist pump*

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
No, in fact, the point of the thread was even more frivolous than that. *fist pump*
well im glad you wasnt itchy iv made the mistake of opening a molt on my hand not thinking and ended up hairing myself XD right in the webbing *sigh* thank bajeezus for aveno lmao

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
well im glad you wasnt itchy iv made the mistake of opening a molt on my hand not thinking and ended up hairing myself XD right in the webbing *sigh* thank bajeezus for aveno lmao
My sister used to keep Ts too and she had an exuvium on the windowsill next to her bed. It got knocked over into her bed and she didn't realize... during the night she rolled over onto it.

The poor girl was MISERABLE.

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
I remember now you look like a lady in the boa forum im on posing with her snakes , you have snakes? I tried finding the pics but cannot. anyway if its you hey cool! if your not you then sorry bout the mix up. lol

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
I remember now you look like a lady in the boa forum im on posing with her snakes , you have snakes? I tried finding the pics but cannot. anyway if its you hey cool! if your not you then sorry bout the mix up. lol
Nope, no snakes. No big deal though. :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Nope, no snakes. No big deal though. :)
some people just have one of those faces... i was in tx one time and a guy spent a hr trying to find out how he knew me.. i named off every forum i was on [bout 30 at the time] and nothing.. and that was the first time id been in that area XD

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure she appeared in the "Ouchie and the Ouchettes" music video as a back-up singer...