Scruffy

Arachnopeon
Anyone in South Florida who breeds Ts ?

Shipping is super expensive for me right now =.=

awiec

Arachnoprince
Anyone in South Florida who breeds Ts ?

Shipping is super expensive for me right now =.=
I believe Jamie's tarantulas is from Florida, no idea where they are within the state though

horanjp

Arachnosquire
There are so many hobbyists here from Florida. Put up an ad on the classifieds looking for a local pickup order, and as long as you have the ability to travel a flexible distance, I'm sure you could find someone to help. Be sure to also check expos in your area- good way to start making those connections.

Scruffy

Arachnopeon
There are so many hobbyists here from Florida. Put up an ad on the classifieds looking for a local pickup order, and as long as you have the ability to travel a flexible distance, I'm sure you could find someone to help. Be sure to also check expos in your area- good way to start making those connections.
The expo's here don't usually carry Ts.. I think the most I've seen are trapdoor spiders for some reason, and the occasional rose hair or pink toe..

arach619

Arachnopeon
Haven't heard of any big name breeders here in FL, but there are breeders. Jamie is based out of California, but the Repticons I've been to the last couple of years usually have more than just pink toes and rosies. A lot of them appear to be WC, but I've seen some sellers who actually breed different species.

Scruffy

Arachnopeon
I'm aware of that, I was thinking of Inland Sea exotics, there are a lot of people to keep track of
Now that you mention it, there should be some sort of list of breeders, what region they reside in and links to their selling pages if any.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Now that you mention it, there should be some sort of list of breeders, what region they reside in and links to their selling pages if any.

The big dealers/importers won't like that.

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
im from florida, which part of florida are you from? im just now starting to get into breeding some of the species I own, so I cant exactly call myself a breeder. I do have some Ts up for sale though, if your close enough and are interested, then I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere.

Scruffy

Arachnopeon
im from florida, which part of florida are you from? im just now starting to get into breeding some of the species I own, so I cant exactly call myself a breeder. I do have some Ts up for sale though, if your close enough and are interested, then I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere.
Thanks for the response unfortunately I'm looking for GBB :/

SpooderKing

Arachnopeon
Old thread but for anyone that stumbles on this Beasleys Exotics is Florida based, shipping costs $25 in FL.

they don’t have a huge selection but I did find a tarantula I was looking for I couldn’t find anywhere else at the time.

Pamphobeteus Machala, 2” for $90 plus the 10% discount from spider collective basically covered the shipping cause I ordered 2.