2.5 gal. enclosure lid

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I did up this one tonight. After attempts at making other ones. I'm happy with how this turned out. I plan to keep making more :)

DSCN0954.jpg DSCN0953.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
very nice, the only thing id change is a little more of a dam for those that do like to burrow, but im sure something non-burrowing going in there ^_^

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Perfect for Avics IMO
yes avic but like i said only for burrowers. ^_^ like a psalm would prob be a bit miserable in there lol but im sure he built that acording to the T he plans on adding to it. but looks good.

also @OP i personaly think a 6" hinge looks lovely on some of these smaller enclosure fronts just an idea ^_^ but who am i to judge a front falling cage i prefer mine to be horizontally hinged XD

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
yes avic but like i said only for burrowers. ^_^ like a psalm would prob be a bit miserable in there lol but im sure he built that acording to the T he plans on adding to it. but looks good.

also @OP i personaly think a 6" hinge looks lovely on some of these smaller enclosure fronts just an idea ^_^ but who am i to judge a front falling cage i prefer mine to be horizontally hinged XD
I like horizontal as well. Yes the OP didn't specify what type of T it was for so i was just throwing an opinion out there ;). But yes a dam affect is a perfect method for a Psalmo

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I picked up a few 2.5 gal aquariums to make up some of these for fun.
I didn't really give it a thought to do the hinge setup horizontally Pyro Fiend. I'll have to give that a go as well :)
In the next few months I'm about to have quiet a few slings that aren't really slings anymore that will need rehousing. I figure in the meantime I can experiment more and make up some really nice enclosures for them. I like these because you can flip them horizontally and have a nice setup for certain terrestrials as well.

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I stopped by PetCo today to pick up a nesting box for our love birds and randomly snagged up a good sized female Aphonopelma Seemanni for $25 bucks. Score!
So that sealed the deal as to what I was going to put in this enclosure.

DSCN1021.jpg DSCN1024.jpg

Attachments