Scorpions active in 72 degree nights?

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
I will be out in the desert just south of Saint George Utah and at night it is said to be from 68-72 degrees farenheight is this warm enough for scorpions to be active during the night? I know this is a bad question but i want to know if i will even find any. Note: I found a giant desert hairy scorpion yesterday by flipping rocks i guess he made his burrow under it so he fled into his burrow so i couldnt get him/her.

Scorpster1

Arachnosquire
I think that would be warm enough as my room sometimes lowers to 60 and they are still active.

Pipa

Arachnoknight
I've seen scorps around these neck of da woods at temps of 50F and sqeeters biting at temps low as 45F....

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
Found some!

Well i went out and didnt find any for about 30 minutes. But then i found one! After that we were walking some more and there was another one. So i found 2 last night. There were dried riverbeds and they were on the edge of the slope at the top. Maybe they inhabt dry riverbeds more then everywhere else. There was a desert hairy about 5 inches And i knew where its burrow was so i checked atound it but didnt find anything :/

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Activity will be its highest when the ground remains warm all night long, many, like hadrurus, are just starting to wake up. I was in imperial co last weekend and the only scorpions I found active in an area known to have tons of hadrurus, and vaejovis were smeringurus, which are known to be active throughout the year, even in winter.

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
Activity will be its highest when the ground remains warm all night long, many, like hadrurus, are just starting to wake up. I was in imperial co last weekend and the only scorpions I found active in an area known to have tons of hadrurus, and vaejovis were smeringurus, which are known to be active throughout the year, even in winter.
Yeah i think i found 2 vaejovis species. I dont know what kind they are so i put up an ID on the boards (you may have read). I did find one adult hadrurus arizonensis but wasnt able to catch it or get pics :/. I flipped a rock and it was sitting right there but it ran into its butrow that was there so i decided to leave it be and hope during the night i could find it but no luck. Anyways, thanks for the reply!