Shows

jiacovazzi

Arachnoknight
I have before, but NY Has a lot
Of restrictions. The Hamburg show in pa is awesome though, I never miss it.

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
I have been there and I was happy there were four or five tables. I just went to one in rochester and it wasn't nearly as good as hamburg pa show. It's probably the best spider friendly show I've been to.

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
there has not been a good show in Spokane for a grip you people are lucky.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
I have been there and I was happy there were four or five tables. I just went to one in rochester and it wasn't nearly as good as hamburg pa show. It's probably the best spider friendly show I've been to.
Sa-weet!! I know where I'll be on my 38th birthday....

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
Yes Hamburg is the place to go for spiders.There's usually a few tables (net-bug) dedicated to just bugs with a smattering of reptile dealers offing the odd T or two. I used to sell spiders at the WP show. It was me,Anastasia,and Tom from M&T Exotics,all selling spiders.The last show there was only Anastasia.

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
anastasia has quite the selection and not too bad of prices. The good thing about her is you know they are in good health and she will give you tons of information. Not to be rude by any means but if you can catch her away from her husband she will give you a better deal or a freebie. its not guarenteed but shes a pleasure to work with reguardless. You can even email her before the show and she will bring in specific specimens for you. And the selection she has is quite overwhelming lol

jiacovazzi

Arachnoknight
Hamburg is always a surprise when it comes to t's. I will definitely be there.