Need a gecko identified

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
LPS had this labeled as 'Mixed Fancy Gecko'. Any ideas?
gecko2.jpg

gecko1.jpg

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
it's a 4spot crocodile gecko,they are loose all around south fla.(ofcourse they are not from fla) i sometimes see them on the walls of some buildings,they get pretty goodsized,i used to know the scientific name but forgot it,have to go look it up,it's been awhile:)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
moorish gecko aka crocodile wall gecko,tarentola mauritanica.............i knew it would come to me,man i hate getting old:)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it's a 4spot crocodile gecko,they are loose all around south fla.(ofcourse they are not from fla) i sometimes see them on the walls of some buildings,they get pretty goodsized,i used to know the scientific name but forgot it,have to go look it up,it's been awhile:)
I was leaning towards it being Tarentola mauritanica but didn't want to say anything. I think 'ID me' threads work better when the OP doesn't provide what they think it is.

It's 22 bucks at the shop - think it's worth getting?

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
definitly well worth it,they are awesome geckos that do great,handling? eh they don't like being handled their tails break very easy and they like to bite,more of a look but don't touch.as with most gecko sp. looks like good healthy one too. a good pick up.

Ripa

Arachnobaron
it looks almost like a tokay gecko, I am not sure though. I'm confused by the white things near the head.
The granular skin of Tokays is no way as pronounced as that and their tails lag any segmentation. Coloration doesn't even resemble it. It resembles a Tokay as much as any other gecko does, really. Maybe in basic body shape (discounting the dermal outgrowths), but that's about it.