• 66 - 75

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 76 +

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
One more poll! This one is just about quantities of tarantulas kept.

---------- Post added 04-20-2015 at 09:56 PM ----------

Thanks to all that have contributed so far! :)

MrDave

Arachnosquire
Interesting poll results so far. It seems to indicate that I should acquire more tarantulas. :)

Good luck with your paper!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have more than some people, less than others. I didn't count slings that will be leaving the premises. There is no contest that I'm aware of, no prize for having the most. :) Each person should have no more than they can appropriately house and care for. That number will vary per individual.

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
I only have 6 and I'm happy with that number right now. I'm a little surprised that more people have 6 - 15 tarantulas than people with 1 - 5! I know that for myself I acquired more fairly fast after getting my first one. Thanks for helping a girl out everyone that has done the poll!

cold blood

Staff member
I only have 6 and I'm happy with that number right now. I'm a little surprised that more people have 6 - 15 tarantulas than people with 1 - 5! I know that for myself I acquired more fairly fast after getting my first one. Thanks for helping a girl out everyone that has done the poll!
I'm surprised there are any people with less than 6 :p

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It seems if you like tarantulas that we as hobbyists like to collect several species of spider rather than just a single specimen. Much like potato chips you can't have just one. I would like to have lots but fit in the 6-15 range at the moment but by the end of this summer I will be fully back in the swing of things and have quite a few more.

MrDave

Arachnosquire
I think 10 is the optimum number for me (yeah, striving for average.) I have 5 now, and hope to pick up a couple next weekend at a local reptile show. A super tiny Euathlus sp red sling, and maybe a P irminia sling. The Euathlus because I want one, the P. irminia because they're beautiful, and I'd like to eventually fill one or three of the last spots with pokies. Maybe P. cambridei instead (slightly cheaper, and am jealous of the batman having one :p ).

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 04:03 PM ----------

Thanks for helping a girl out everyone that has done the poll!
I found the results pretty interesting. Thanks for creating it!

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
I'm super pleased with the amount of people participating. My professor will be excited!

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
Thank you again to everyone who helped! I am so excited to be able to include this in my final assignment. :)