First heavy rain of the season yesterday

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
TERMITES
and geckos and cats, oh my!

Keep all the lights off in the house in the evenings for the next 3 weeks. If I could figure out how to ship them to all you critter keepers I'd be rolling in $$$ in a day: $1 a kilo, you pay shipping... and offer up explanations to the authorities why you shouldn't be caught and shot for importing highly undesirable invasive animals.

The Snark

Old Timer
Clouds of swarming dots under all outdoor lights and unprepossessing carpets of discarded wings in thick carpets in the carport in the mornings. How to get photos?

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Snark,

Do you remember the incident of the cat, becoming glued to the floor after the niece tried to cook sugar? I do, I think we have a solution here.. We take the cat, Cover it in some delicious sugar water and send it outside, with any luck it will accumulate enough termites to become airborne..

The Snark

Old Timer
Snark,

Do you remember the incident of the cat, becoming glued to the floor after the niece tried to cook sugar? I do, I think we have a solution here.. We take the cat, Cover it in some delicious sugar water and send it outside, with any luck it will accumulate enough termites to become airborne..
About what? 3 years down the road and Nieces mom is still furious with me. The kid translating ****ING **** into German just to watch her mom quiver with righteous indignation didn't help. Only a week ago I got several phone calls where I answered and got CLICK! as the phone was hung up. Mom still won't speak to me.
Then, I just had deranged imaginings of coating one of the cats with sticky, putting it on the end of a long bamboo and holding it under a street light.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?228099-die-Katze-auf-den-Boden-geklebt

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well. it is a solution, Perhaps not the best of them but it is one!