Your centipede collection?

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Ever since I got back from my research trip to the Peruvian cloud forests, I've became interested in centipedes. On two occasions while out looking for tarantulas, amphibians and snakes, I came across a centipede that was a good 5-6" and that had neon blue legs, dark trunk and the head and last pair of legs were bright orange. I don't think this species is in the hobby at all, but it was magnificent by all means. Anyways, since then I've always wanted to start keeping them, however, never got the chance to, as of yet that is haha.

So in order to satisfy my craving, I'd like to see some that everyone else owns, post some pics of your centipedes! I'd love to see the color variety as I'm not well versed in centipedes at all.

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
Here is my only centipede as of right now. Its a scolopendra polymorpha (tiger centipede) about 5 inches. The picture doesnt do its colors justice it has very beautiful turquoise blue stripes and more of a brown orange color of body.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Wow, beautiful pedes everyone! I'm especially fond of the S. viridis and S. polymorpha (blue variant), but I wouldn't mind keeping all the species and color morphs of them ;)

Keep the photos coming! haha

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Will not post till I get my most recent addition. (a pet peeve of mine lol)