Topped of at 26

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There's just no more room... Sigh...
But damn proud of my collection!
Thanks to everyone that's helped me along the way! You all know who you are! Xxoo
I'm am pretty much content (for now.... Lol)

:) just thought to share

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There's just no more room... Sigh...
If you have kids, just kick one out. Voila!, you now have an empty room ready to be filled with as many new Ts as your bank balance will allow. Sure, the authorities will get a bit arsey with you but come on, think how many new additions you can get with the money saved on games consoles, college funds and adolescent appetites. It's a win win situation!!! :biggrin:

Good luck.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Too bad I don't have kids yet...my Ts will have to go hungry

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oooh... Good one! Been trying to come up with a way to get rid of him lol

--J.Haas

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Go to your T room, locate nearest wall, cut out large rectangle, add shelves. Viola!

MissyMaguire

Arachnopeon
LOL - You guys are just wrong hahaha :biggrin:

I already found TEN breeds that are good for beginners -- and I plan on expanding as soon as I get comfortable with whatever breeds don't ATTACK me or try to bite :laugh:

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LOL - You guys are just wrong hahaha :biggrin:

I already found TEN breeds that are good for beginners -- and I plan on expanding as soon as I get comfortable with whatever breeds don't ATTACK me or try to bite :laugh:
Not trying to nitpick but tarantulas don't have breeds, they are different species. Dogs have different breeds but are the same species, tarantulas have different species

Don't hate me! :)

MissyMaguire

Arachnopeon
Not trying to nitpick but tarantulas don't have breeds, they are different species. Dogs have different breeds but are the same species, tarantulas have different species

Don't hate me! :)
***It's all good. Like I said, I'm a newbie and I'm just leaning about them now. I don't even own any but, when my fearful 18yr old daughter gets her own apartment with a friend, I'm converting her room into a tarantula enclosure facility LOL

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've misused the word "breed" referring to Ts, were always learning no matter how much we know already

--J.Haas

---------- Post added 04-28-2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

Go to your T room, locate nearest wall, cut out large rectangle, add shelves. Viola!
Prob is, I don't actually have a designated "t room"... That's why I gotta put the collection on hold. :-$ booo!!

--J.Haas