My G. porteri roommate had babies.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
My MF G. porteri had a female Dubia in her bin for about a week. She's on a fast, of course. Well I fed, ok, tried to feed her a Dubia. So checking my T's last night I got to pick about 12 baby Dubia out of her substrate lol. I'll check for more every day for a while. I just think it's funny. Thought I'd share. :sarcasm:

auskie

Arachnosquire
I lost a couple superworms in one of my tanks. A few months later I had beetles crawling around torturing my G Rosea. lol

cold blood

Staff member
I lost a couple superworms in one of my tanks. A few months later I had beetles crawling around torturing my G Rosea. lol
Yeah, they'll straight up eat your spider if given the chance. Here's a MF GBB that was taken out by these beetles.:(

Never let superworms escape, and if they do, fish them out!!

Attachments

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
iv never left fm dubia in a bin.. because iv found babies burrowed in frass and dirt.. never want a circumstance like cb =\ plus i always crush heads [same reason] =]

Last edited:

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
iv never left fm dubia in a bin.. because iv found babies burrowed in frass and dirt.. never want a circumstance like cb =\ plus i always crush heads [same reason] =]
The advantage with dubia is that he don't eat your spider. Or am I mistaken?

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
You are correct, dubias are no threat to your tarantulas.
Unless hungry and molting.. Unless youv got a pic of a fresh white T next to a skinny dubia(7i preferably), im not buying that one... But thats just me

Last edited: