OMG so stoked.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
My T collection is growing today. I'm picking up three spiders this evening from a friend of mine. She's selling me a 3/4 inch E. campestratus (20$), a 1inch B. albopilosum (20$) and a 1 inch G. rosea (free). This will bring my total to 17. Then next month I'll be getting pyro fiends T. ockertis and 2 P. irminia bringing my total to 21.

Next order after that will have to be an L. difficilis, another E. campestratus, and another B. albopilosum so I have the requisite numbers of those species and possible also be getting 2 Nhandu chromates as well though not sure about them just yet. It will depend on if my friend sells them before I can get them.

*squeeeeeeee*

cold blood

Staff member
Nah he got two teeny tiny ockertis as freebies. He hates slow growers; I don't mind them. ;)
As freebies? WTF, how does that happen? That's quite lucky...and he doesn't even want them...lmfao, unbelievable.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Well, picked up my E. camp, B. albopilosum and the little G. rosea sling. Went ahead and got the N. chromatus two bringing my current T count from 14 to 19. 11 species. I know it's not a contest but I'm starting to feel like a real arachno nerd/ hobbiest lol with two more species coming in a month or month and a half.

cold blood

Staff member
Well, picked up my E. camp, B. albopilosum and the little G. rosea sling. Went ahead and got the N. chromatus
Too bad, I'd have traded 2 N. chromatus slings for one of them okerti...heck, maybe 3.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Too bad, I'd have traded 2 N. chromatus slings for one of them okerti...heck, maybe 3.
Oh, I'll be getting the ockertis next month. My pickups today were a five minute drive away, "my" ockertis are at pyro fiends and I have to get him his P. cambs first lol.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If we're trading then for the small fee of an arm,leg 2 fishing rods and a shrubbery I may contemplate letting my adult female Thrixopelma sp cajamarca go. On a serious point great additions and a great trade coming your way congratulations. Pyro you loon

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
As freebies? WTF, how does that happen? That's quite lucky...and he doesn't even want them...lmfao, unbelievable.
lol kinda i had a transaction go through on enclosures and he said theyd come with a uncommon sling.. skip all the boring details and these microscopic slings, i dont find attractive are in a box and im curising rattie for saying ill get a slow grower or a dwarf [im impatient and not fond of most dwarfs] and even tho my boehmeis grown almost 4" in a yr... i dont want a slow grower im so fed up with them lmao. i was honestly debating on selling them.. like "i just got these things.. iv fed them.. and i dont want them.." because as i said i just dont find them atractive, im sure its a great Sp. but just not into them nor micro T's lol... i was joking with rattie and said gime 2 p.cambs and you can have them.. well after convincing i get a p.cam and irminia lol..

This made me cry inside for me:
Pamphs>Thrixes/Taps>Everything else
dont cry awiec! i just dislike T.ocks! its all personal preference =\

---------- Post added 04-29-2015 at 08:38 PM ----------

Well, picked up my E. camp, B. albopilosum and the little G. rosea sling. Went ahead and got the N. chromatus two bringing my current T count from 14 to 19. 11 species. I know it's not a contest but I'm starting to feel like a real arachno nerd/ hobbiest lol with two more species coming in a month or month and a half.
now catch up with me ;) im probably placing an order around the same time you place yours.. but ill be getting 3-4 species in total including a pamph :D but i dont do 2's like you do lmao ill be at 30 before i know it ^_^

---------- Post added 04-29-2015 at 08:42 PM ----------

dont be jealous bro ;P tho if i got more id def think about that1 lmao

---------- Post added 04-29-2015 at 08:43 PM ----------

Oh, I'll be getting the ockertis next month. My pickups today were a five minute drive away, "my" ockertis are at pyro fiends and I have to get him his P. cambs first lol.
hey now dont be switching the deal on me ;O lol

cold blood

Staff member
Ummmm, okerti has more of a medium growth and while they may not be giants they are not dwarves. :exhausted:

And as far as looks, to me they look like an amped up (color-wise) GBB. They're quite beautiful, probably the most beautiful in the genus.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
If we're trading then for the small fee of an arm,leg 2 fishing rods and a shrubbery I may contemplate letting my adult female Thrixopelma sp cajamarca go. On a serious point great additions and a great trade coming your way congratulations. Pyro you loon ��

sheesh pyros getting burned on this thread lmao everyones hating lmaoo.. i just dislike them XD if it was a prueriens or something maybe id keep. but not ockerti :C

---------- Post added 04-29-2015 at 08:56 PM ----------

Ummmm, okerti has more of a medium growth and while they may not be giants they are not dwarves. :exhausted:

And as far as looks, to me they look like an amped up (color-wise) GBB. They're quite beautiful, probably the most beautiful in the genus.
true not dwarfs but ever one iv seen is more on 4" side :p amped up is your opinion tho lmao not mine ^_^

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
sheesh pyros getting burned on this thread lmao everyones hating lmaoo.. i just dislike them XD if it was a prueriens or something maybe but not ockerti :C

---------- Post added 04-29-2015 at 08:56 PM ----------

true not dwarfs but ever one iv seen is mor eon 3"-4" side :p amped up is your opinion tho lmao not mine ^_^
Yeah, its al personal opinion, you got that right, but I just don't understand how you could like the look of GBB and not okerti....make the blue a blue-green and they look the same IMO.

I have always understood them to max at the 5" range....admittedly, I haven't seen an adult in person though, so maybe you're right??

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Yeah, its al personal opinion, you got that right, but I just don't understand how you could like the look of GBB and not okerti....make the blue a blue-green and they look the same IMO.

I have always understood them to max at the 5" range....admittedly, I haven't seen an adult in person though, so maybe you're right??
*shrug* my buddies had 2 for like 6 years his girl thats biggest is like pushing 5 but shes suspected mutt.. other have been mature for as long as iv known him [3+yrs] and are maybe 4" area and to me its kinda small still lol.. and just nto as pretty imo im more attracted to the webbing then the color tho XD

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Sorry Pyro, I didn't mean to out you and honestly just wasn't thinking when I posted. blah! sorry. I thought you wanted 2 cambridgei... (however that's spelled) but whatev's... irminia and cambri it is. :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Sorry Pyro, I didn't mean to out you and honestly just wasn't thinking when I posted. blah! sorry. I thought you wanted 2 cambridgei... (however that's spelled) but whatev's... irminia and cambri it is. :)
*is now a wounded beast of burden lol* thats what i said first silly thinking you was joking ;P check you mail again cuz i said "but maybe i want 1 irminia, and one cambridgei as 3 is a better number" lol and you was like "sure.. im serious.." lol

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
*is now a wounded beast of burden lol* thats what i said first silly thinking you was joking ;P check you mail again cuz i said "but maybe i want 1 irminia, and one cambridgei as 3 is a better number" lol and you was like "sure.. im serious.." lol
Either way I think I got the good side of this deal lol. I'll make it up to you some day I'm sure.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Either way I think I got the good side of this deal lol. I'll make it up to you some day I'm sure.
only in your book. lmao in mine id of sent them to you in a few months if i got too angry;) but instead i get another awesome p irminia and camb XD

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Now you still need

A. geroldi
A. minatrix
A. juruensis

...which are probably the more expensive Avics over there :p