Upgrading tanks

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
When I upgrade my tanks for any spider it normally turns into a few being moved around to save money. For example sling gets to big for small sterilite. Move sling into juvi sized tank. Move juvi into adult size tank. However I really like my n chromatus set up but she's just to big for the critter keeper at this point. I would like to keep the set up the same for my n tripipi (spelling). How would you recommend cleaning the tank and sticks ect for the new spider. I'm gonna dump out the bedding but the rest has been glued in.
Any help is great

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
When I upgrade my tanks for any spider it normally turns into a few being moved around to save money. For example sling gets to big for small sterilite. Move sling into juvi sized tank. Move juvi into adult size tank. However I really like my n chromatus set up but she's just to big for the critter keeper at this point. I would like to keep the set up the same for my n tripipi (spelling). How would you recommend cleaning the tank and sticks ect for the new spider. I'm gonna dump out the bedding but the rest has been glued in.
Any help is great
I figure Ts in the wild will adopt a 'found" burrow, so I would only do light cleaning, new substrate only -- and that only because of a possible burrowed mealworm or rotting bolus somewhere.
Assuming previous inhabitant was healthy to begin with, I see little need for a "big clean" but others may chime in differently.
I guess a real stickler for cleanliness could vacuum tank out, and then rinse in super hot water or vacuum tank out and then freeze it to kill off anything in it.
My 2 cents....

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I figure Ts in the wild will adopt a 'found" burrow, so I would only do light cleaning, new substrate only -- and that only because of a possible burrowed mealworm or rotting bolus somewhere.
Assuming previous inhabitant was healthy to begin with, I see little need for a "big clean" but others may chime in differently.
I guess a real stickler for cleanliness could vacuum tank out, and then rinse in super hot water or vacuum tank out and then freeze it to kill off anything in it.
My 2 cents....
+1.........