Need help with my scorpions being introduced...

Jebbles

Arachnosquire
So I bought two females for my male. Immediately he tried to start courting them, but they wanted none of it. It got a little crazy a few times, but it always ended, they were just threats. All was fine for the rest of the night, I woke up to some loud clacking and they were going at it like crazy. Wouldn't be surprised if one of then tagged the other. They're in deli cups inside of the tank right now, not sure if it was male x female or the two females.
I cleared all hides from the tank for now so they dont get territorial over anything, should I just put them back in? They have about 6-7 inches to burrow.
I just want to start a colony finally... My other female who I suspect is gravid tried to kill the male the moment I introduced them. I figured since these two were together with other adults already they wouldn't get aggressive, but I thought wrong. Perhaps after a meal tomorrow they will behave?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

---------- Post added 05-04-2015 at 04:27 AM ----------

Failed to mention these are emperors.

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
So I bought two females for my male. Immediately he tried to start courting them, but they wanted none of it. It got a little crazy a few times, but it always ended, they were just threats. All was fine for the rest of the night, I woke up to some loud clacking and they were going at it like crazy. Wouldn't be surprised if one of then tagged the other. They're in deli cups inside of the tank right now, not sure if it was male x female or the two females.
I cleared all hides from the tank for now so they dont get territorial over anything, should I just put them back in? They have about 6-7 inches to burrow

I just want to start a colony finally... My other female who I suspect is gravid tried to kill the male the moment I introduced them. I figured since these two were together with other adults already they wouldn't get aggressive, but I thought wrong. Perhaps after a meal tomorrow they will behave?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

---------- Post added 05-04-2015 at 04:27 AM ----------

Failed to mention these are emperors.
I would suggest putting a divider or 2 in the tank so they can sense eachother and get used to eachother them when you think they are comfortable remove them.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Gravid females will push away males.

You cleared away all hides from the enclosure? So they are just laying out exposed and stressed? Not a good idea.

Odyvia

Arachnopeon
I second the divider. I have a gravid a. australis that I have next to the male using a home made cardboard spacer. I've woke up and found the male in the females side sometimes unharmed. They get use to each other quicker to where you can remove the divider and do short supervised introductions.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
I know you have the male 1st but You should let the females get established in their tanks before introducing a male into the tank.
There should be more hides in there than scorps also so they have choices but having no hides would create stress if they did have a bad encounter as there wouldn't be anywhere to hide
Try taking the male out of the tank and keep him out for a couple weeks and after the females are comfy + well fed - introduce him again best of luck to you + Keep us posted :)