mating attemt

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
I also paired mine last night so I'll wish good luck to the both of us.

Did yours drum before mating? My male vibrated a lot but I didn't see or hear any drumming, I did miss about 10 minutes of it though.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I also paired mine last night so I'll wish good luck to the both of us.

Did yours drum before mating? My male vibrated a lot but I didn't see or hear any drumming, I did miss about 10 minutes of it though.
Thanks. good luck to you too. Yes both of them was drumming. especially the female, she went all crazy with the drumming :)

cold blood

Staff member
Why?

You're both gonna be asking yourselves this as well in due time.

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
Because I like them and for the experience. Even if I'm stuck with a couple hundred slings I'll be happy.

If it becomes too much to handle, all you have to do is attempt a failed communal and you'll be left with the strongest/luckiest of them all and you'll have the experience of having bred an old world species.
It's also a good species to experiment with incubating eggs or to test a mechanical mom since you won't be too angry/sad/depressed if it fails catastrophically unlike if it would happen to a more desirable species.

<-- and look how cute they are when tiny(hopefully that's pointing my avatar on every screens)

Last edited: