What species of Thelyphonida is this?

Kron

Arachnosquire
vinegaroon.jpg Got this pair for £17 at my local pet shop But they didn't know the difference between these and an Amblypygi so I yeah they were no help XD So yeah if anyone knows what species these are that would be great as I'm new at these. Also the pet shop had them housed in the same large enclosure, is this alright or should I move them into separate enclosures?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm terrible at identifying these guys, but I can at least tell you to separate them just to be safe. Not sure how cannibalistic these guys are, but better safe than sorry right? ;) I've kept M. giganteus before and I always just keep them separate to avoid anyone stressing out too much.

Kron

Arachnosquire
I'm terrible at identifying these guys, but I can at least tell you to separate them just to be safe. Not sure how cannibalistic these guys are, but better safe than sorry right? ;) I've kept M. giganteus before and I always just keep them separate to avoid anyone stressing out too much.
Ok will do :) It's a shame though because they look so cute when they huddle up together :'(