S. alternans "Haitian giant" has eggs....

Ripa

Arachnobaron
So.... the month and a half or so that I believed this critter made a molting chamber, it turned out was a brooding chamber. I lifted up the plastic container I keep it in today and found the mommy on her back, cradling a bunch of little yellow orbs. I'm not sure if they're infertile or not, but apparently, she was WC according to the dealer I acquired her from back in mid March. Now I'll attempt to crush up some roaches in hopes she might finally eat after her time fasting. I know not to disturb her, or she'll likely eat them, but I do have a few questions beforehand.
1) Are the offspring of S. alternans known to be matriphagic like some other species of the genus?
2) How long would it take for these eggs to hatch if they were fertile?
3) If it is possible for centipedes to lay infertile eggs, how long would it take before the mother realized they were infertile?

Thanks in advance!

Ripa

Arachnobaron
UPDATE: Well, I think I've gotten 2 out of the three questions answered. I'm still curious about the last one, though, if anyone had any experience in the past.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Within a couple weeks you will either see them begin to change into a more ovular and eventually disc shape...or they will be eaten ;)