CA San Diego Scorplings ID please

Scrab

Arachnopeon
beige scorpling.jpg
so i found this adorable bugger in some cut palm tree trunk that was lying around the bottom of a canyon that has lots of bushes, cacti, and trapdoor spiders. it's literally only a centimeter long (not including tail) and wasn't aggressive at all

brown scorpling.jpg
and this one, i found walking in a storm drainage ditch at night in a scrubland area that had tons of isopods, camel spiders, and roaches. its half an inch long (not including tail).

This is my very first time encountering scorpions even though i've lived in San Diego my whole life so this is really exciting to me! Too bad i wasn't able to find any tarantulas like i had originally planned ):
I'd appreciate it if anyone can ID this sweet babies for me :love:

The Centipede

Arachnosquire
top one looks kinda like a (Pseudouroctonus glimmei) but i'm almost positive it's not :(

Scrab

Arachnopeon
thanks for the clue, it looks alot like it (at least from what google images showed). i really can't tell the difference between scorpions unless they have different color but even then :confused: would it be easier to identify if it were an adult? or do all scorplings look different?

The Centipede

Arachnosquire
well once they completely mature, i think they look different, but ya different individual scorpions of the same species all have one character trait that defines them from the rest for example...no person looks exactly the same.

Scrab

Arachnopeon
if i find any adults next time i'm out and about, i'll post pics of them. hopefully they'll be easier to identify!

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Hmm.. judging by the locality..(and those ARE psuedouroctonus)..

they're either P minimus, P angelenus, or P williamsi.

Scrab

Arachnopeon
I was also waiting to see smokehound's response as well xD thanks for the response you guys i really appreciate it :biggrin: