My Guppies

Xander505

Arachnosquire
Here's a few quick shots of my metal head yellow lace snakeskin and Moscow blue delta pairs. I took the pics on May 6th, 2 days after I've recieved them from Canadian Quality Guppies. The guppies were still skiddish, so I couldn't get to them co-operate with me as much as I would've liked. Which is very unfortunate, since I wasn't able to capture the absolutely stunning, fine and intricate Lace Snakeskin patterns that runs from the male's body and through his entire tail. I also apologize if the pics are a bit large, but I guess you can sorta make out the male's tail pattern better haha.

Metal head yellow lace snakeskin pair (male's blue head is a little pale in the pics, as the fish were still adjusting to their new tank. It's much darker in person now, more of a metallic navy blue, like the coloration of the male Moscow blue guppy's tail shown below)

Moscow blue delta pair

I'll be receiving my All Thailand Fancy Guppy (ATFG) order on Tuesday. The order includes:

1 pair of RREA Superior full red HTD

1 pair of Super Red Lace SnakeSkin HTD

1 pair of Superior Blue Grass HTD

1 pair of Superior Gold Black Lace SnakeSkin HTD

1 pair of Superior Moscow Blood Red HTD

I'll post updated pics of my current pairs and their fry as well as my ATFG pairs once I receive them. I'll keep everyone updated :)

Last edited:

Xander505

Arachnosquire
I'll be receiving my All Thailand Fancy Guppy (ATFG) order on Thursday, will post pictures of them after they settle in.