P. Cancerides

cold blood

Staff member
Mine are 3.5"ish and I'm still waiting for anything other than to dart into the burrow....now they're holding their own more often than not...but the only threat posture or aggression I've seen so far was unpacking them....one of the little 1/2" slings gave me a good pose when I unrolled in from the packing material and tried to coerce it into the deli cup...haven't seen anything since....B. vagans lets me know who's boss way more frequently.

I'm sure i'll see it eventually, but so far, they've really been no different than my LD personality wise.

elliotulysses

Arachnosquire
Mine are 3.5"ish and I'm still waiting for anything other than to dart into the burrow....now they're holding their own more often than not...but the only threat posture or aggression I've seen so far was unpacking them....one of the little 1/2" slings gave me a good pose when I unrolled in from the packing material and tried to coerce it into the deli cup...haven't seen anything since....B' vagans lets me know who's boss way more frequently.

I'm sure i'll see it eventually, but so far, they've really been no different than my LD personality wise.
My big girl was a sassy woman! Now I'm getting a 3"er. I hope for attitude

MissyMaguire

Arachnopeon
one of the little 1/2" slings gave me a good pose when I unrolled in from the packing material and tried to coerce it into the deli cup...haven't seen anything since..
Awwww, that would have been awesome to see. I'd love to see a little toddler sling having a tantrum LOL

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gotta love those crazy Phormics, I almost bought a P cancerides last year but a P cochleasvorax came up at the same time so I have a little 1/2" blue snail muncher

elliotulysses

Arachnosquire
My advice show your girlfriend plenty of pictures with different Pamphobeteus sp after you add more Phormics, she will fall in love with the rainbow coloured eating machines lol
Probably. She likes the odd colored or solid dark tarantulas. I'll try right before the reptile show

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She's reaaaaallly after a g. pulchra. I found a site to get slings but I want to browse elsewhere
I have a stunning almost 6" pulchra female aswell as my iheringi and to boot my last purchase contained a G actaeon sling so I can understand why she wants one I fell in love the minute I saw 1 it along with my B emilia and gbb was the reason I came back to the hobby after 8 years away

elliotulysses

Arachnosquire
I have a stunning almost 6" pulchra female aswell as my iheringi and to boot my last purchase contained a G actaeon sling so I can understand why she wants one I fell in love the minute I saw 1 it along with my B emilia and gbb was the reason I came back to the hobby after 8 years away
How fast do pulchra grow?
The iheringi I'm having trouble finding a seller