Anybody going to Hamburg?

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
It's on my birthday, so I've asked the hubby to take me! Hoping I can score a Euathlus sp red or an Avic versi to keep The Luggage "company."

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
I'm going! I wanted to go last year, but wasn't able to. Hopefully I don't overspend -_-

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
Thing is I'm still working on the hubby about expanding the collection past just The Luggage. Hamburg being on my birthday, I figure he can't deny me, right? ;) But if I don't see anything I like there, I'm pretty interested... it's just that he's my wheels (I don't drive) so I need him to be bought in. ;)

I really really want a versi though...

Last edited by a moderator:

awiec

Arachnoprince
Yeah, I've been meaning to message you back about that. Sorry... it's been a stupid couple of weeks. Thing is I'm still working on the hubby about expanding the collection past just The Luggage. Hamburg being on my birthday, I figure he can't deny me, right? ;) But if I don't see anything I like there, I'm pretty interested... it's just that he's my wheels (I don't drive) so I need him to be bought in. ;)

I really really want a versi though...
He won't be able to say no once he sees how cute they are. Versicolors supposedly get feisty when older but my juvenile male is just a bum

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
And now, USFW know exactly whose luggage to check, and when, to collect the evidence they need to confiscate and make an arrest/fine. Ditto for those above who approved the plan. OP, Consider changing your screen name to Dumbanddumber.

Do our hobby a favor and don't post this kind of garbage, let alone do it. Buy legally obtained spiders, end of discussion.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
And now, USFW know exactly whose luggage to check, and when, to collect the evidence they need to confiscate and make an arrest/fine. Ditto for those above who approved the plan. OP, Consider changing your screen name to Dumbanddumber.

Do our hobby a favor and don't post this kind of garbage, let alone do it. Buy legally obtained spiders, end of discussion.
Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not flying anywhere and do not own any illegal spiders... I own one Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens obtained completely legally. And the B vagans, which I did not even buy, was also legal.

Not sure why you're attacking me and impugning my intelligence.

DVMT

Arachnosquire
Stop eating paint chips, Steve!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

awiec

Arachnoprince

You do know that she is talking about Hamburg, Pennsylvania and not Hamburg, Germany correct? Unless there is some law unknown to me in PA that bans interstate spider travel, she is legally obtaining her spiders.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
You do know that she is talking about Hamburg, Pennsylvania and not Hamburg, Germany correct? Unless there is some law unknown to me in PA that bans interstate spider travel, she is legally obtaining her spiders.
Intrastate even! I live in PA...

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I've been confused in the past as well. Steve, she is talking about a show in PA not Germany. ;)

DVMT

Arachnosquire
And as far as the luggage goes that is the name of her Tarantula

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
I guess I can kinda see where the confusion came in, but I still think it's a little personal to call me "dumbanddumber". Even had I done what he appears to think I did, there are more constructive ways of criticizing it.

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
LOL, OMG. My sincerest apologies Blueandbluer. I can send you free of charge an Avicularia versicolor female sling/juv to make it up to you. Just pm me.

Tivia

Arachnopeon
Blueandbluer, did you make it to Hamburg? I usually go to every show, but I didn't make this last one. :(

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon

Um, bloo's GBBs name is the luggage...... And not Hamburg Germany, she's going to a repticon in hamburg, Pensilvania
Sheesh, all up in the kool-aid and don't even know the flavor..... ;)

---------- Post added 06-24-2015 at 07:16 AM ----------

Um, bloo's GBBs name is the luggage...... And not Hamburg Germany, she's going to a repticon in hamburg, Pensilvania
Sheesh, all up in the kool-aid and don't even know the flavor..... ;)
I see a bunch of us already corrected this. Lol

SpiderInTheBath

Arachnosquire
Hahaha greatest misunderstanding. Needed that laugh today! I hope I can make it to one of the UK expos sometime; Bloo you should take pictures/make a post about it if you do get to go!

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
Thanks for the apology, Steve; I feel much better now. As far as the versi... Tempting! I'm still trying to talk my husband into more than one spider... I'll let you know after I talk to him. ;)

SpidersInTheBath: it was June 13th, so it came and went! Good times. I didn't take much in the way of photos, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

SpiderInTheBath

Arachnosquire
Ahaha I've been down with some sort of sinus infection all week, so I'll blame that for my failure to spot dates on posts. Glad you had a good time though.

Get the versi!

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
There's another one Aug 1st this year ^_^ I'm hoping to get to go. It'll be my first one ever and I'm definitely hoping to bring back a versi ^_^ It's been my favorite T since I learned of their existence lol