Some pics of Bling

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
This is a week later she's just starting to settle in . This female lived with her male for 3 1/2 years , she was always very gentle with him . They had 2 sacs together and both lived with the young .He passed a few months ago and she ate him . I watched her covet him for a week till he passed nothing aggressive she just simply pet him and stayed next to him till he passed . I also have a colony of 5 females and have only introduced males with them . I thought I would try a pair and see how it went , I never had a problem they seemed to actually be a pair . I found that the pair breeds more often and I have more success than with my colony. I waited a few months and just gave Bling a new mm they literally bred with in ten minutes of his arrival . I have been lucky enough to see them pair 3 times now and he has made his home on the other side of the enclosure and she's making her hide ready for an egg sac . Yay ! Things are looking good for the pair .

Attachments

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
The I don't like change pic , she stayed like that for 2 days lol . She really doesn't like change unless it's a new male haha

Attachments

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Fascinating behaviors from this species, you've made me want to get a communal set up going even more now lol.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
I love the coloration of these guys. I'm NW only because cats and kids, but if I ever wanted to branch back into OW, man, these would be where I'd want to start for sure.

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Seems like there's an awful lot of space between the ground and the top. It would be awful for such a beautiful T to die from a fall.

The social behavior of this species is so fascinating. If I was ever brave enough to get OWs it would be balfouri for sure! Would it be possible for you to get video of them interacting?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's bling!! She's so gorgeous! Isn't she the mom of the baby balfouris you have? If so, bravo, bling! I love my little sling (Norbert) that I got from u!! :)

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Seems like there's an awful lot of space between the ground and the top. It would be awful for such a beautiful T to die from a fall.

The social behavior of this species is so fascinating. If I was ever brave enough to get OWs it would be balfouri for sure! Would it be possible for you to get video of them interacting?
I do have some video of them interacting but it's very dark but I will try to get more . There is almost 5 in of sub and the only time she ever climbs is after a rehouse so I'm not worried about her taking a fall

---------- Post added 05-24-2015 at 07:32 PM ----------

It's bling!! She's so gorgeous! Isn't she the mom of the baby balfouris you have? If so, bravo, bling! I love my little sling (Norbert) that I got from u!! :)
Hello pretty lady , yes that is mom and she's about to be a mom again ! She really seems to like her new male . I named him Bolt after the previous Lighting may he rest in piece

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh I kno poor lightning ... Rip little guy. Congrats on her new babies!! She makes she good ones!

--J.Haas

aenigmatica8

Arachnopeon
What a gorgeous girl! I definitely plan to get one of these in the future. It's cute that her and the male got along well. :)

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Just a quick update on Bling . I removed her male and she started digging right away . Looks like she's preparing for another sac woohoo . I will post what I see when I look in on her in a few days . Cheers