Ethmostigmus sp - Blue Ringed Centipede

Fyorax

Arachnopeon
I'm getting a Ethmostigmus sp - Blue Ringed Centipede from KentheBugGuy soon i was wondering if someone can link or make me a nice little care sheet for me.

Ripa

Arachnobaron
From my understanding, high humidity is preferably. Feed them as you would any other centipede. Their venom isn't too bad, but don't get tagged, nonetheless. Whenever I think about getting tagged by an invert pet, I worry I over-stressed it too much. Avoid handling as much as possible. They like to burrow a lot, so use damp coco fiber substrate, and perhaps sphagnum moss on top of it to retain the moisture. 3" of substrate if you want it to be happy and burrow, .5- 1" if you want to see it more often, but also have a fidgety little specimen on your hands.
Length- 4 - 6 inches
Humidity- 75- 85%
Temperature- 75- 85 degrees Fahrenheit- absolute low is 70 degrees, absolute high is 90 degrees; winter time temps can get to 65 degrees
Feeding- once or twice a week for adults, depending on prey size and pede size

Good luck with the little guy. I'd love to add one to my collection, as well, but I'm low on funds, atm :/

Fyorax

Arachnopeon
From my understanding, high humidity is preferably. Feed them as you would any other centipede. Their venom isn't too bad, but don't get tagged, nonetheless. Whenever I think about getting tagged by an invert pet, I worry I over-stressed it too much. Avoid handling as much as possible. They like to burrow a lot, so use damp coco fiber substrate, and perhaps sphagnum moss on top of it to retain the moisture. 3" of substrate if you want it to be happy and burrow, .5- 1" if you want to see it more often, but also have a fidgety little specimen on your hands.
Length- 4 - 6 inches
Humidity- 75- 85%
Temperature- 75- 85 degrees Fahrenheit- absolute low is 70 degrees, absolute high is 90 degrees; winter time temps can get to 65 degrees
Feeding- once or twice a week for adults, depending on prey size and pede size

Good luck with the little guy. I'd love to add one to my collection, as well, but I'm low on funds, atm :/
Thank you very much Ripa I can always count on you to answer my questions :D +1

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Thank you very much Ripa I can always count on you to answer my questions :D +1
NP! They are normally a fairly stocky pede for their size, so you get more pede for your length than with some other species.