Monocentropus lambertoni habitat ? How to keep em' ?

Norsken

Arachnopeon
How do you keep your M lambertoni's. Tried to Google it and i can't seem to find out their habitat in Madagaskar. I see some people keep em' bone dry like balfouri's, other people says keep em' semi humid, and some say humid.
What is a way that have worked out with your spiders. I'm getting 0.2.2......

Hope someone is able to answer.....

Wadew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmm.. Lambertoni are found in the Ankarana reserve an area although very dry 8 months a year water is not scarce, in lambertoni's living quarters many underground caves and rivers exist there. The four months a year when it is rainy season on average 80 inches of precipitation will fall. It is an extremely endemic area with 11 different lemurs and incredible fauna to boot! If you google Malagasy, Karst, or Singy formations you will see some of the most beautiful visions on earth! This spider requires 65-85% humidity and should not be kept by those that feel "humidity is overrated" skin problems will surely follow and the spider will perish if this is not achieved. One of the most "communal " spiders out there! Like most in the sub family Eumenophorinae high humidity is a requirement in order to maintain happiness!!! and not to be taken lightly. So although it continually has access to water the air is moist and the rock it lives on is mostly dry.....

-Wade
I copied my earlier response to the same question basically!