A thank you note to everyone

Sana

Arachnoprince
I wanted to take a few minutes and give a huge thank you to everyone here on the boards that offers advice and shares their experiences in the hobby. My significant other and I are the proud keepers of 35 healthy beautiful tarantulas and we would never be where we are in the hobby without the help that we've received here. An escape during maintenance by a P. vittata sling last night was a two minute project to recapture and return to it's enclosure instead of an insane chase, thanks to "keep calm and fetch a catch cup". We keep them strategically located around the tarantulas and our work space on advice from members here. Our recent mite issue was solved with no losses by a ten minute search of threads. Rehousing is a breeze. We can sex our tarantulas both ventrally and by exuvium. Those are just a few examples of the million little things that we have to be thankful for having learned from all of you guys.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have to agree, AB has been heaven sent for me! I really appreciate this forum and know that I would never be where I am now with out it...
You've given me some excellent advice as well, andi, so thank you too :)

Long live AB!

MrDave

Arachnosquire
I'd like to add my thanks as well. I'm always amazed at, and grateful for, the folks that regularly and tirelessly answer questions from beginners like myself. Reading this board got me hooked on the idea of entering this hobby and is the only source needed for all the information anyone would need to pursue tarantula keeping. Also, thanks go to people who ask questions. Can't have useful answers without questions.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I'd like to add my thanks as well. I'm always amazed at, and grateful for, the folks that regularly and tirelessly answer questions from beginners like myself. Reading this board got me hooked on the idea of entering this hobby and is the only source needed for all the information anyone would need to pursue tarantula keeping. Also, thanks go to people who ask questions. Can't have useful answers without questions.
+1 Yeah Well said.
This site is the best Source for info IMO.

Last edited:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I pretty much share the same sentiments as everyone, I've been an ab member just over 2 years and it's flown by I've laughed, been somewhat frustrated and often sat scratching my head about some of the questions and answers but I wouldn't have it any other way thanks you guys

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
I'd have a lot of unhappy T's if not for these forums.The information here is invaluable to me.I never would have gotten any sacs to hatch,I've learned so much over the last year+ of being here.I could not have paid for the education I received on these boards.Not to mention the contacts I've met here,the friends I've found,this place has been a goldmine for me.I think I'll become an arachno supporter!

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Same here, been a few worrisome moments that have been clarified and relieved with a quick search our question on here. I know in the grand scheme of things I'm still in the infancy of the hobby but thanks to these boards I feel a lot more confident with the Ts and owning/caring for them.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Avid readers learn someting new nearly each time they're on here. :) Not to mention it's so much better being able to ask for advice from people knowing their stuff, than having to learn it the hard-way. I, too, am grateful for everything I learned from here.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wanted to take a few minutes and give a huge thank you to everyone here on the boards that offers advice and shares their experiences in the hobby. My significant other and I are the proud keepers of 35 healthy beautiful tarantulas and we would never be where we are in the hobby without the help that we've received here. An escape during maintenance by a P. vittata sling last night was a two minute project to recapture and return to it's enclosure instead of an insane chase, thanks to "keep calm and fetch a catch cup". We keep them strategically located around the tarantulas and our work space on advice from members here. Our recent mite issue was solved with no losses by a ten minute search of threads. Rehousing is a breeze. We can sex our tarantulas both ventrally and by exuvium. Those are just a few examples of the million little things that we have to be thankful for having learned from all of you guys.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!
I most likely did not help any but that is a very nice gesture to give to others. That's cool for you to do.

DVMT

Arachnosquire
I most likely did not help any but that is a very nice gesture to give to others. That's cool for you to do.
You have helped me with some good info a few times, Jose. And a +1 to this thread OP. I'd be lost without AB!!

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I've learned more helpful information from AB than from any book or youtube video -- it's probably saved the lives of all my Ts.

I most likely did not help any but that is a very nice gesture to give to others.
Oh, you've made everyone on the boards want a true genuine non-hybridized B baumgarteni! Or, maybe that's just me!

cold blood

Staff member
Heyhey, everyone's greatful!!

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
+1 as well AB is a great place for information and it's nice to have a lot of people to chat with about Ts without being looked at like your crazy for having Tarantulas . Thanks for this thread and thank you to everyone here .