Small Pandinus imperator

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have a midget emp, I mean, little scorpion!, little scorpion! have to be politically correct. I had to move the little dude because all the sisters and bros(20+) were walking all over it. There is something wrong with it(defect) but it looks like it's going to survive.
DSCN1805.JPG

Jarvis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow 20+, I'm just trying to get 3 1:2, without spending a arm and a leg for them, if your willing to sell any of them let me know, I'll even take the midget off your hands.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A local importer that goes to Africa told me 2 years ahead of the shutdown that the emp ban was going to happen in approx ..two years. He had inside info. I posted here but, in one ear and out the other, I just couldn't convince anybody, I think some of the posts were deleted too, maybe some thought it was a scam or something. Anyway, since he had no reason to lie to me and details too unusual to make up, I believed him. So I grabbed the biggest pair there at the store before. This is the second generation, more babies on the way from two other females. btw they are allowed to export farmed emps so some might still show up in the US, that's what that guy said some years ago anyway, don't know if that's true today though.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
A local importer that goes to Africa told me 2 years ahead of the shutdown that the emp ban was going to happen in approx ..two years. He had inside info. I posted here but, in one ear and out the other, I just couldn't convince anybody, I think some of the posts were deleted too, maybe some thought it was a scam or something. Anyway, since he had no reason to lie to me and details too unusual to make up, I believed him. So I grabbed the biggest pair there at the store before. This is the second generation, more babies on the way from two other females. btw they are allowed to export farmed emps so some might still show up in the US, that's what that guy said some years ago anyway, don't know if that's true today though.
In Canada we get those. Just picked one up a few days ago and was confused as to why it looked so much like an emp.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
I have a midget emp, I mean, little scorpion!, little scorpion! have to be politically correct.

Funny and sadly so true can't go hurting a persons feelings or even maybe the little scorpions feelings also LOL :)

I would try to isolate the lil dude and give him a better chance without all of his big bully brothers/sisters beating him up

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's still really small, others are getting close to maturing. Here's a better pic of a defect.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
yup hes defective, send him to my place for future studdies ;)

lmao thats some crazy size differences tho!