Which isopod species/morphs to you keep?

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was drooling over the exotic species in Blacksheep's post in Cavedweller's isopod thread, and figured I'd ask. I will also answer the question myself to get things started:

In approximate descending order of size:

Giant or Spanish orange Porcellio scaber

A few Dalmatian Porcellio scaber I recently traded for. At least one of them appears to be spotless.

Powder blue Porcellionides pruinosus--amazingly fast runners. Fast breeders, too! Maybe a little smaller than Porcellio scaber.

Dwarf striped (species unknown) these are probably the fastest breeders I have. Much smaller than the oranges or Dalmatians, but quite a bit bigger than the micros.

Micro white woodlice, Trichorhina tomentosa --the parthenogenic species that makes,for a versatile vivarium janitor.

Costa Rican 'purples' , also known as jungle Micropods (species unknown) --some of them have a reddish tinge to them, but many are more gray than anything.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Armadillidium vulgare (Although my colony just died, gotta go get more. :()
Cylisticus convexus
Oniscus asellus
Porcellio scaber
Porcellionides pruinosus
Trachelipus rathkii

I caught all of them here in ID.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
I have a colony of porcellionides floria (99% of porcellionides found in the southwest are floria) Great species, grows fast, tolerates dry conditions, and a high frequency of parthenogenesis

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As of tomorrow, I will also have
Armadillidium maculatum (zebra pillbug)

and

Porcellio dilatatus (Giant Canyon Isopod)

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a colony of porcellionides floria (99% of porcellionides found in the southwest are floria) Great species, grows fast, tolerates dry conditions, and a high frequency of parthenogenesis
I am very interested in the tolerance of dry environments that some species seem to have. Some of them might make great clean-up crews for desert vivaria, as long as they have a moist hide somewhere...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is an unboxing videos of the three isopod varieties I just purchased:
[YOUTUBE]ZUTUA4Alo2w[/YOUTUBE]