Your coolest looking T cage ??

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Got pics :photogenic: ??
Ill try to get a pic of mine sometime, or one of my better cages but my camera is broke.

My Aboreal cages are inspired by Rob C style cages, and Terrestrials are similar.

Last edited:

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I particularly like my p. regalis setup:

And my b. smithi setup:

Can't wait to see others enclosure pix!

--J.Haas

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks! My hubby is obsessed with tank decorating and is always buying new cork board pieces and moss etc. He even makes some of his own enclosures. Wish I could personally take credit but alas I cannot... :-$

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
While not as thick, I like the stump, as well as the base of the root system (left side). Sorry my potato, I mean camera is not of good quality, or maybe its operator error, I dunno. This is my irminia.

Attachments

cold blood

Staff member
Do you do any prep to your wood before you use it? Most pieces I soak then bake.
I soak them, scrape them, at least the parts smooth enough, can't really do it to bark with deep grooves, and rinse them, all under hot water. Then they go in the oven at about 300 for a good 30-40 minutes.

cold blood

Staff member
I don't really use rocks. I have a big jar of decoratively colored (natural) pebbles that I use on occasion, but that's about it. I think rocks are much easier to clean.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I try not to use much rocks anymore only a few for spider to climb on. my cages are full of bark ill get pics , sadly I dotn got a smart phone.
Do you do the same with rocks?
Some Ts still need bark these , still are growing adult lasiodoras are huge 7-10". Klugi is also bulky Id imagine, and I got two of those.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
While not as thick, I like the stump, as well as the base of the root system (left side). Sorry my potato, I mean camera is not of good quality, or maybe its operator error, I dunno. This is my irminia.
wow you and your potato.. it looks almost like gbb on my screen LOL carapas seems green and rest blue XD were gona need to get u a nice point and shoot maybe a coolpix?or finepix? ;P lol

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Lol, the carapace on an irminia IS green dude.:wink:
Hahaha but legs arnt blue trust me i rechecked mine this morning ;)

And mixed up words (was trying to sneak ab wiel in a new class laat night lol)ment seems like carapas is green and rest is blue *derp moment*(feels bit stupid as 2days ago i was saying to myself how much more i love my pen male irm's green carapas as aposed to my p.cambs olivish gray one [at the time] lol)

Added; yea wasnt just the dif computer then i normally use.. Looks like gbb on thisone too kinda looks orange but ans blue legs ;) i take back the sneaking being my reason it realy must be the potato fumes ;) cuz ik i seen pic b4 reading and thought gbb and seen was u posting and immediutly thought "oh boy watch it be a rosea knowing his potatopixels(joke)"

Last edited: