Im back lol

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Just wanted to say hi. I have been out of the hobby for a while due to being pregnant lol but now that im done with all that iam ready for some ts again. I currently don't have any. low funds but im looking forward to chatting with tarantula folks again.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Welcome back! I'm expecting but can't seem to pry myself away from the hobby! You must have crazy levels of will power, with all the stuff I've had to give up I refuse to put Ts on the list. Congratulations!

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
Congrats! My wife and I are expecting out first in November! Are you eyeing some species to start back with yet or just taking your time?

Newtot

Arachnosquire
I actually just purchased a female c darlingi. Supposed to have money coming in tomorrow so the hunt continues LOL

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
I actually just purchased a female c darlingi. Supposed to have money coming in tomorrow so the hunt continues LOL
Nice pickup on the Darlingi. I had to make a list of must have species to try to keep myself focused and my collection from blowing up too crazy. I think there is 12-15 species on the list now. This hobby is trouble with all of the variety available!