I think I have a problem.

ophidia

Arachnopeon
My new Venezuelan Suntiger showed up today (about 1.5" legspan). I think I have a problem-- I suddenly seem to have 10 spiders. Maybe I should take a break.

I'll try to get a picture of it when it settles in. For now it's hiding under it's cork bark.

Tarantulas... potato chips... can't have just one... yadda.

:D

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My new Venezuelan Suntiger showed up today (about 1.5" legspan). I think I have a problem-- I suddenly seem to have 10 spiders. Maybe I should take a break.

I'll try to get a picture of it when it settles in. For now it's hiding under it's cork bark.

Tarantulas... potato chips... can't have just one... yadda.

:D
Ten will turn into twenty which will turn into 30 and so on. I can't promise u that ;-)

DVMT

Arachnosquire
4 years ago we started with one. We now have 80 and growing, so yeah....its an addiction!! I don't even wanna know how many we'll be up to by Christmas. We bought a house and move in mid August and will now have plenty of room to expand. Yikes!.....or Yay!!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
Psssh I bought 4 Suntigers yesterday (P. irminia). Get on my level :p. Although they are all tiny little buggers, much smaller than yours haha. They're so cute! Can't wait until they start molting up, I missed having an irminia

Congrats on the new addition! I'm at 16 t's and one scorp currently. Already planning my next purchase in another few months XD.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I really can't see where the problem is you say you have. I've edited the post as I've figured the problem is the fact you only have 10 gotcha now lol

Roosterbomb

Arachnopeon
This is one of the most addictive hobbies I've ever had. The thought of having a hundred spiders doesn't even phase me I'm just trying to get my skills up to start buying more advanced spiders.

FireSpider

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas really are like potato chips that don't make you fat. I started with one rose hair two months ago. Now I have 8, and am actively looking to acquire more. I keep saying "just one more, just one more". I originally said I would stop at 5. I'm not even going to pretend to say I'll stop at 10 now. Maybe 20...

FireSpider

Arachnopeon
Of course, right after posting here, I made a deal to buy 3 more tarantulas. 88 legs and counting...