[Inquiry] Kyle at Roachcrossing

erinpuppy

Arachnopeon
I haven't got a reply for over a week now. Does anyone know him? It was my first time contacting them. There are such good reviews for him. Does he always take longer than a week to respond?

RomanBuck

Arachnopeon
He has been exceptionally busy with work and cleaning his animal cages. I will let him know about your problem. PM me with your name.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yup, as Roman said, Kyle has had a ton going on lately and his responses have been a bit delayed. When he doesn't have as much going on he usually responds within 24 hours (heck, even faster 9 times out of 10). Listen to the reviews, he'll get you the roaches or other inverts you need :)

erinpuppy

Arachnopeon
I figured as much. Though I was disappointed in not getting a reply. I hope to hear back from him soon. Thank you for helping me out.

---------- Post added 07-02-2015 at 06:21 PM ----------

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I want to buy from him because he seems like a really good trustworthy seller. I hope I can hear back from him soon.

erinpuppy

Arachnopeon
Well it's been two weeks and I've contacted him multiple times through various devices (including email, facebook, arachnoboards, and another buyer) but haven't received any communication back from Kyle. I give up.

FireSpider

Arachnopeon
No idea what happened for erinpuppy, but I just asked Kyle at Roachcrossing a question through the email on his website and he replied within 24 hours, so whatever was going on would appear to be resolved.