Rhopalurus Junceus brood #5 from same female

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Here is a few pics of my original female again but with a few update pics also im very fortunate she's been around this long and still doing what she does best .... Having beautiful orange+ blue babies (last 2 pics you can see the last baby molting to 2i up front )

Attachments

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thats amazing. they breed like rats haha
congrats

Roblicious

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I remember when I first started in this hobby I wanted to get this species so bad!

edit

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks. Lol except rats are nowhere near as cute or cuddly as these lil guys/gals :)
hey now! My roommate in college had some pretty cute pet rats! he got fond of the feeder rats he fed his bp and ended up getting a few dumbo rats from petsmart and they were friggin adorable haha. Very affectionate and active. and much like me, they love cheese and doritos.

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
hey now! My roommate in college had some pretty cute pet rats! he got fond of the feeder rats he fed his bp and ended up getting a few dumbo rats from petsmart and they were friggin adorable haha. Very affectionate and active. and much like me, they love cheese and doritos.
My LPS gets dumbo rats in with their feeders too. So sad really, as from what I've read, they are a selected breed of rat. We ended up getting a pair of ladies from him and they were the most gentle animals ever. Even once they got really old and feeble, still never a bite from them at all.

Made a mistake of trying to pet one of them with Dorito fingers, and honestly, she was more embarrassed about nearly biting me than I was.

That being said.... those are some adorable R. junceus, and I've had this species on my wishlist for a bit now.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Haha...i think in USA popped more than in Germany :-D

Congrats for that big litter of beautiful R. junceus!
Thanks Alex :)
She definitely blew my expectations on how many in a brood + how many broods total R junceus could have