Best Time?

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Hi, I Was Wondering What Times Do all Of You Tend To Breed T's? I Prefer Around Mid Night. I Was Wondering Everyone Else's Preferences.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
When I have enough time to supervise for a few hours if need be. Haven't noticed a time of day preference for when females or males are "in the mood". If they're interested, it's gonna happen no matter what time you put the male in there.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
After dark. They're more active then, and I've had better success in the evenings. A drawback to pairing too late is that you're tired and may not break up a fight fast enough.

Burchling

Arachnopeon
I'd have to say around 9-10 pm is when I usually try to move everything (and everyone) to the tub. By 9:00PM they are all sitting at the edge of their burrows like they would in the wild. Like Poec said, they're more active. Also, this gives you some leeway if the male decides to pansy-foot around the females cage for a while (though I can't blame him). I usually don't get sleepy during this, because im just too excited. That... And I own a lot more T's that have nasty bites than those that don't. So I'm usually shaking from adrenaline anyway lol. "The only reason I'm crying is cuz of adrenaline!" Lolz

DVMT

Arachnosquire
I personally haven't bred anything, but judging by the fact that all of my MM's tap like a professional percussionist all night long, I would guess at night. :)