Bertha, Bertha Butt

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
One of the Butt sisters :laugh:
Accidentally let an extra adult cricket slip into her enclosure, first time feeding an adult cricket to her.
She had them both before I had time to get the extra out. Do these guys know when to say when?

2015-07-29 18.35.06.jpg

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Wow. Be very, very mindful of that T now, as her abdomen is at maximum capacity and at high risk for rupture.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Last edited:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I would have been willing to bet that if you had not provided a reference, the "Bertha Butt" thing was gonna fly right over a lot of heads. :D

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
I really don't overfeed my T's but couldn't resist the song reference

Haha I don't either. My vagans came too me quite....Errrr.....Big. Even after a molt her abdomen is still very large. I'm hoping after her next molt (pretty sure she is pre-molt) it will even out a bit more. I haven't fed her in about 3 weeks but I got a glimpse of her abdomen last night while she was re-webbing the front of her hide and she still has quite the "booty".

truecreature

Arachnoknight
Wow that is the fattest spider I've ever seen. Reminds me of me after a trip to Olive Garden

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Bertha molted this morning, shes back to just plump. I have not feed her since this thread started.

Karmaz

Arachnopeon
Guess she won't be having Ginuwine asking how she got in those jeans anymore.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
How are those restaurants? They are owned by Italian/Americans?
LOL no. It's Italian-themed food but not exactly authentic. It's a chain place. And apologies to any reading who like it, but in my opinion, for what that's worth, kinda terrible restaurants. But then I'm an admitted food snob, so take that as you will. :)

Back in topic, wow. I guess now I know how The Luggage would have looked had I fed her as often as she would have liked....

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Bertha Butt is much slimmer after her molt.
No more pink sling leg colors she's a juvenile now.

2015-08-20 11.09.19.jpg

2015-08-20 11.09.54.jpg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
LOL no. It's Italian-themed food but not exactly authentic. It's a chain place. And apologies to any reading who like it, but in my opinion, for what that's worth, kinda terrible restaurants. But then I'm an admitted food snob, so take that as you will. :)

Back in topic, wow. I guess now I know how The Luggage would have looked had I fed her as often as she would have liked....
YIKES! Nuff Said :)