Hadn't bought a T in more than 2 months

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
I was trying to wait until november to buy more at the next expo, but I couldn't help myself yesterday when I saw a local ad.

So now that I got my fix, I'm the proud new owner of a 6" female P. regalis and a female P. cambridgei of roughly the same size!

It's been a while since I had an adult arboreal in my collection so it's a very welcomed addition and it means I'm now set if one of my 2 slings of each turn out male.
I already wasted about 20 mins last night just looking at the regalis grooming herself with the light barely on to be sure I didn't spook her.

I'll try to post pics soon if I can catch them out when there's light or if I finally read the manual of my flash so I can set it up properly.

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
I was in a really weird position with my hand extended as far as I could(not easy with a DSLR + flash) for the P. regalis, but here's the only shot I managed to take before I scared her back in her hide:

And luckily the P. "cambridgei"(that looks an awful lot like a pulcher) is a lot more fearless and didn't move a muscle so I managed to get in a better position although still awkward since they were facing the wrong way:

I managed to measure her this time and she's 5 and a half inches.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
8Been a year for me, no luck finding a job most placed only pay min wage. which is not survivavle. I always gotta quit not worth $ roman slaves did brtter
I was trying to wait until november to buy more at the next expo, but I couldn't help myself yesterday when I saw a local ad.

So now that I got my fix, I'm the proud new owner of a 6" female P. regalis and a female P. cambridgei of roughly the same size!

It's been a while since I had an adult arboreal in my collection so it's a very welcomed addition and it means I'm now set if one of my 2 slings of each turn out male.
I already wasted about 20 mins last night just looking at the regalis grooming herself with the light barely on to be sure I didn't spook her.

I'll try to post pics soon if I can catch them out when there's light or if I finally read the manual of my flash so I can set it up properly.
Underemployment is a waste. If I could find a job paying a survivable wage I would never stop getting Ts,.

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well when i saw the thread title I was going to say "Congratulations, here's your 2 Months Clean chip", but now that I've seen the post itself I'll have to say congratulations on the new additions instead XD

I didn't realize Psalmos could have pink toes like Avics, that's so cute!

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
Those are so cool I look forward to getting a pokie when I'm ready.
The second one is a Psalmopoeus which are the recommended stepping stone before going for an OW so you're closer than you think of being ready to own one of those two.

8Been a year for me, no luck finding a job most placed only pay min wage. which is not survivable. I always gotta quit not worth $ roman slaves did better
Underemployment is a waste. If I could find a job paying a survivable wage I would never stop getting Ts,.
Yeah, that sucks. I had a good paying job for a few years before my current one, but I didn't have many hours and they weren't regular so I barely had enough to live most of the time.

The problem now that I'm working full time is that I have a lot less time on my hands to take care of all of my tarantulas like I want to.

FireSpider

Arachnopeon
Very pretty Ts. Those local ads and offers kill my attempts at saving money every time, lol. (The "for sale" section here at Arachnoboards is proving problematic too)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful T's, and I agree, that 'cambridgei' sure looks like a pulcher.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That's not a P. cambridgei. That's a P. pulcher for sure! Nevertheless, beautiful animal and if indeed female a nice addition, too :D

Congrats, enjoy them.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Smart choice is keeping a small collection , perhaps richer keeps with large houses should be ones with big collections. Or average people with cheaper cages. Until I can afford to move out of parents house I must stay under 100 Ts.

I got around 60-69 ts. id have better luck if I had a bigger room then 13x12 "