My sweet little albino ball

Burchling

Arachnopeon
This is Butters, he's just over 2ft and about 6-7 months old :photogenic:
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Here's one the day I got him...for free I might add, kind of anyway... I helped a friend out @ repticon. Nevertheless, here he is doing what ball pythons do best ;)
IMG_1239.JPG
So tiny :love:

spiderbesideher

Arachnosquire
What a beautiful snake! Looks like a great habitat as well.

I had a ball python for a little under a year as a rescue... He had been burned by a heat rock in the past and had scarring and was very snappy. I'm sure if I tried again with a healthy younger ball it would go better, but ever since I've just stuck to corn snakes :)

Burchling

Arachnopeon
What a beautiful snake! Looks like a great habitat as well.

I had a ball python for a little under a year as a rescue... He had been burned by a heat rock in the past and had scarring and was very snappy. I'm sure if I tried again with a healthy younger ball it would go better, but ever since I've just stuck to corn snakes :)
I've got a very snappy BP as well. My most "expensive" one... He's a banana mojave red gene. He's the worst... lol he's always in a bad mood and he likes to paint fecal matter mosaics on his enclosure walls. Lovely. He is beautiful though. Can't wait to breed him! Thanks for the replies :D

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I got bitten ON MY FACE by an adult female once :). Cranky ball pythons are so funny.

Beautiful snake.

Burchling

Arachnopeon
used to have a few ball morphs miss them alot might get more later on
I'll PM you when my Banana Mojave Red Gene pairs up with my female if you'd like. The 3-gene snake was like $700 when I got him. Of course I wouldn't be charging you anywhere CLOSE to that, lol... Also, being a Male with a banana gene it means that he is going to produce all males... well like 99.8% males. So you'd be getting a male. IF you were interested. He's got like a year to go.