Problem???

Pokie Master

Arachnosquire
So the reptile show in Hamburg, PA was yesterday. Kinda curious who all went and how many slings if any were purchased? Also do I have a problem if I walked out of there with 19 Slings??

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
So the reptile show in Hamburg, PA was yesterday. Kinda curious who all went and how many slings if any were purchased? Also do I have a problem if I walked out of there with 19 Slings??
Not if you ship a couple of them out my way...LOL
What did you pick up?

Pokie Master

Arachnosquire
I ended up with 6 Linothele megatheloides, 6 Ischnocolinae sp. Dominican Republic, 3 avicularia versicolor, and 4 Cyclosternum sp. Machala. To be fair I unloaded about 30 Hanumavillasumica slings. Lol

spiderbesideher

Arachnosquire
I ended up with 6 Linothele megatheloides, 6 Ischnocolinae sp. Dominican Republic, 3 avicularia versicolor, and 4 Cyclosternum sp. Machala. To be fair I unloaded about 30 Hanumavillasumica slings. Lol
Mmm versicolor! :drool: nice haul!

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
If you have a problem, I do too, because 19 doesn't sound at all unreasonable to me. :D

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice haul, indeed. Those megatheloides...at some point I need one. H. lunula is also still on my list, but I still need to do more research looking for answers before I decide on getting one.

Pokie Master

Arachnosquire
Nice haul, indeed. Those megatheloides...at some point I need one. H. lunula is also still on my list, but I still need to do more research looking for answers before I decide on getting one.
I can't tell you how much time I've spent looking at the megatheloides already. They are so unique and I love the long spinnerets and all the webbing.