Some of my scorps

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some of my scorpions, apology for some bad lighting pics..

IMG_0063.jpg
Rhopalurus Garradoi Adult Gravid Female

IMG_0064.jpg
The Adult Male Rhopalurus Garradoi

IMG_0065.jpg
Hadrurus Arizonensis

IMG_0066.jpg
Centruroides Vittatus 7i Female

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very nice! Looks like you're starting to build quite the collection there :) Any species in particular you're shooting for in the future?

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I also got 4 Tityus stigmurus and 3 hottentotta judacius. And not a particular species, other than hottentotta tamulus

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice, the T. stigmurus are a lot of fun to keep and I'm super jealous of your H. judaicus! I regret not picking up that species a while back when I saw them in the Classifieds section. I think I've seen a few people with H. tamulus recently, so hopefully you can get a few of them.

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those H. judaicus are one of my favorite ones and I'm glad I could get my hands on some too! I've seen quite a few ppl with tamulus as well. So hopefully your right about me picking some up! I also got a couple H. franzwerneri coming!

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ooh fun, the H. franzwerneri are on my wish list and I'm hoping to get a couple soon!

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
More of my scorps!

Pandinus Cavimanus
IMG_0100.jpg
Parabuthus Liosoma
IMG_0099.jpg
Tityus Stigmurus
IMG_0097.jpg
Hottentotta Judaicus
IMG_0098.jpg
Hottentotta Franzwerneri
IMG_0095.jpg

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Be sure to keep the mauritanicus and the judaicus very dry and allow for proper ventillation. They cant tolerate humidity very well. I say that seeing what looks like moist spangum moss in the judaicus picture.

Good luck with your collection man! Hope to see it grow!

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey thanks for the reply. I keep my judaicus pretty dry with misting about once or twice a month. They're in kritter keepers, so plenty of ventilation . :)