My Big Baby Girl :3

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight

---------- Post added 08-27-2015 at 02:57 PM ----------

Excuse He Dodgey Foot She Moulted In The Corner Of Her Tank And It Got Curled Up.

NTslinger

Arachnopeon
You're not afraid she might get spooked and fall? Her abdomen is looking quite full.

Anyway, cool T! Is she a L. parahybana?

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
It Doenst Look Like it But she is sitting on my arm about 3 Inchs from my arm. And She Is Around 9" And She Wishes She Could Feed Off My Arm xD And YYeah Shes A LP

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Yeah She Looks That Way I Take Good Care of Her. She Just Moulted In The Corner Of The Tank. Just got a boy friend for her.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can we see a picture of her or a molt next to a ruler or tape measure?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
She Destroyed Her Last Molt Shes Due For A Molt In A Month or So. Ill Do it Then Shes Too Nasty To Put A Ruler Next To Her. I caught her eating a Pinkie When I Did This

Methal

Arachnosquire
how bout this, i'll put a measuring tape next to my lil' LP if you do the same for yours =D just set int on the floor of her enclusre and wait for her to move over it.....I sure as heck am not going to try to pick up my little brat of a T.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how bout this, i'll put a measuring tape next to my lil' LP if you do the same for yours =D just set int on the floor of her enclusre and wait for her to move over it.....I sure as heck am not going to try to pick up my little brat of a T.
Considering I don't own an LP that's not gonna happen. You can see some of my collection in my picture thread.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk