So Happy :3

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Heya, Just Thougt Id Share I Finally Got A MM LP For My Big 8-9" Female :D Hes Tiny Compared To Her Ill Keep Everyone Updated How The Breeding Goes :3

cold blood

Staff member
Man, you're all over the place with this t's size. First it was 10", then you "checked on it" and found it to be 7.5" just the other day....now its back up to 8-9" today?

A pic next to some measuring device please;)

cold blood

Staff member
I posted a pick buddy she takes up the lower part of my arm up to half way past my elbow joint.
Your arm is NOT a measuring device....people all over the world have different size arms:)

Hey, I'm not trying to hassle you, its just that at this point I'm really curious as to its ACTUAL size:smile:

cold blood

Staff member
what, are you a t. rex?:clown:

Sorry, I'm picturing little 12 inch arms on a normal body....lol

Methal

Arachnosquire
You should breed her, move to Utah USA and i'll buy a couple slings from ya = )

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I posted a pick buddy she takes up the lower part of my arm up to half way past my elbow joint.
Lol u cant tell much by that...

Your arm is NOT a measuring device....people all over the world have different size arms:)
Exactly.. Infact from tip of my fingers to my elbow is almost as long as my mothers arm from shoulder to wrist... So puting a 4" T on her makes it look like a monster, and on me like a juvie... We arnt in 200bc we dont use that as a measuring device lol ima need a ruler, a sharpie or a common household item next to her to believe the size othersize your inaccuracy stays legenday..

---------- Post added 08-28-2015 at 03:28 PM ----------

Pretty sure he ment wrist to elbow, and elbow to shoulder..which is how he shoulda said that..but loved the comment either way lmaoo because thats how i seen it going "dwarf arms? Beo do you know frodo?"

NTslinger

Arachnopeon

My guess would be that he means either the lower or upper portion of his arm when looking at them at a supine position( EDIT: pyro fiend beat me to it!) My forearm from my wrist to my elbow pit is only 10'' , but I'm a manlet :tongue:
-------------------------------------------------
Chainsaw, I think it would be good for you to practice taking some accurate measurements with a ruler in case you ever want to sell/trade any of your babies.
You could also use graph paper to measure your Ts, which is the easiest for me. I just place a piece of graph paper into the enclosure, nudge my spider onto it, and snap a picture with my horrible phone camera. So long as you can count the number of squares, picture quality hardly matters :D

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They were big but they weren't THAT big lol. Roughly 20 feet tall and the arms were about the same size as a human's. Sorry I used to be a huge dino nut.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk