How to make enclosure out of old CD cases

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Hello guys!

I made a quick tutorial on how to make an enclosure using CD cases.
I think they are, and look awesome :laugh::laugh:
Its like CD cases were designed for this, everything fits perfectly ^^

Tenevanica

Arachnodemon
Wow! Those look awesome! I won't being using these for T's, but I will house insects in them. The video wasn't super clear, ("Cut off this part, and this part" etc.") but I can figure it out. Thanks for this!

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow! Those look awesome! I won't being using these for T's, but I will house insects in them. The video wasn't super clear, ("Cut off this part, and this part" etc.") but I can figure it out. Thanks for this!
Yeah very neat but I also had trouble following that. I'm not too skilled when it comes to DIY projects though so I have a hard time even with clear direction haha.

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Yeah, noted, my friend also me that...will make a picture or two and link it in description for easier understanding ^^

On a side note, do you had any problems understanding what am I saying? I know my accent and pronunciation are "meh" but wondering how well you can understand me :D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Will watch this more carefully later, skimming through looks clever!

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, noted, my friend also me that...will make a picture or two and link it in description for easier understanding ^^

On a side note, do you had any problems understanding what am I saying? I know my accent and pronunciation are "meh" but wondering how well you can understand me :D
I can understand you just fine! I like the accent :D

petkokc

Arachnosquire
I added link with "how to cut" picture in the descriptions so it should be more clear now ^^

Kina

Arachnopeon
That was INCREDIBLE!!! Perfect for 1"-2.5" "juvy" T's or other insects! You sir, are a genius! Necessity, the mother of invention.

---------- Post added 09-01-2015 at 11:59 PM ----------

We, or I at least could understand you perfectly, but I also request a more detailed video.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
That's neat i'll prob try it sometime, thanks for sharing.

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Thanks for kind words guys, Ill make short video for how to cut in a few days :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can't wait to see it!! I have some spare cases and would love to use them for this

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
This instructional is great. I used to have a small label/distro so I have about 1500 of these slim cases packed away :p

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Im hoping he up's a video that shows how/where to cut. I think his idea is great, and can't wait to try it once I see the cutting.

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I couldn't wait to get home tonight to try this after watching the video yesterday. I had to watch the video a couple of times to figure out the proper areas to cut. It's actually pretty simple after you do it once. Thanks again for the video.

DSCN2151.jpg

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
I made a quick video to show where you cut the bottom, sides and top. The sides snap together, Glue on the base, glue the sides and glue
on the top. Hope this helps a little.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I made a quick video to show where you cut the bottom, sides and top. The sides snap together, Glue on the base, glue the sides and glue
on the top. Hope this helps a little.

Thanks! Been a while since I watched the original video, but I thought the OP didn't use any glue, hmmm

Last edited by a moderator: