I have decided...

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
That with all of my empty white eggsacs I will construct a pair of gloves. (of course this will take some time) but I'm interested what everyone does with theirs after they are done?

Talk about some fine silk gloves :)

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I'm boring, if they're intact I just throw them in with the molts. My versi's dud sac that went bad, that went in the trash.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
i have my first sack still with mom, i thought about keeping it and pinning her molt when she finaly does molt. and put it in a shadow box.. as a tribute to my first sack.. im pairing my gbb's [if my male stops being spastic.. bro your about to be layed! chill! lol] but i think ill toss that one unless somone wants them ..

however i kinda hope the gloves was a joke as hairs that lay around are most likely rolled up in or on those sacks.. that doesnt sound fun

Last edited:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I fill em with expanding foam and hand them out to unsuspecting children as gumballs.:mask:

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
I tear them as many times as possible, then throw them away. I like feeling how strong the silk is and watching it pull apart. I had some real fun with widow silk.

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
deff was a joke but I like the idea of making a tribute to the sac. I still have my MM a avic preserved I may just have to "model" them after the female dies of old age.

cold blood

Staff member
I tear them as many times as possible, then throw them away. I like feeling how strong the silk is and watching it pull apart. I had some real fun with widow silk.
Oh boy, I bet you just love bubble wrap:laugh:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
deff was a joke but I like the idea of making a tribute to the sac. I still have my MM a avic preserved I may just have to "model" them after the female dies of old age.
makin sure. lmao but yea iv debated on mounting the male, and have fm molt look like its being held up in an attempt to make it look like a pairing, with the added addition to being able to admire a nice molt.... but thatl be ALOT of work.. and my mm rcf seems invincible, hooked out 10-23-2014 and still holding stong, still realy fast, tho hardly eats but thats both a rosea and MM trait, so im not worried.

Oh boy, I bet you just love bubble wrap:laugh:
omg i LOVE bubble wrap..would it realy be as fun as bubblewrap??.... hey somone send me a ow sack now i wana teat it apart!! curse you cb for giving me ideas..