Psyrocke's Ts

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
These are my "babies" though one is a teeny tiny guy.

First my B. Cabocala as they seem to now be classified (formerly M. Cabocala):
photo 2.JPG '
Meet Skell^

And this teeny lil one:
photo 3.JPG
^Meet Ninhursag (B. Vagans). Already so exploratory and active even though she JUST got to her new home.

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
The B. Vagans was a surprise actually. Freebie from my Cabocala purchase. Since getting here, Skell has remained in his hide, not burrowed just in the pumpkin. Hey, means I can still see him so I'm good with this arrangement.

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
IMG_0037.jpg
Skell loves his pumpkin. He's in there all the time

IMG_0044.jpg
Ninhursag is a very good eater (thats the whole butt of a prekilled cricket gone)

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
IMG_0048.jpg
Skell finally ate! I mean I knew he'd be fine but he pounced right on the cricket who thought the pumpkin would be a swell hiding place

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Update on my guys. Earlier Skell was out, kinda, more so than usual, grabbed my phone and he knew before I made it back up the stores, so snapped him at his retreated/face away
photo 1 (1).JPG
Here's his ventral side (which makes me think he is actually a she but we will see when he molts):
photo (2) (188x139).jpg

And heres the big butted Ninhursag:
photo 2 (1).JPG

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Skell was chillen when I came home:
IMG_0057.jpg

Another angle:
IMG_0056.jpg

And lil Ninhursag:
IMG_0060.jpg

And a close up but blurry (unfortunately iPhone is my only camera right now and im stuck with a 4):
IMG_0061.jpg

Last edited:

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Someone new it was/wanted dinner:
IMG_0108.jpg

Meet the abdomen (now if I look really hard I can see that and 1 leg) of my newest addition (as of yet unnamed-between Khan and Rajah), a Tapinauchenius sp Colombia:
IMG_0106.jpg

Made an appearance:

Last edited:

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Say hello to more of Rajah, the Tapinauchenius sp. Colombia. And while he's eaing too: IMG_0139.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Let's play "I Spy", I spy a Tapinauchenius sp Colombia
IMG_0151.jpg
Can you see it too?

Big booty beauty:
IMG_0152.jpg

Lil bebeh, big name:
IMG_0153.jpg

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Someone's been super busy:
IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

And updates on the othr two:
IMG_0250.jpg

Ok, just the one. I have no super recent pic of the B. cabocla just [video=youtube;zeVtb70uM_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeVtb70uM_8[/video]

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Meet the latest additions (as of about 2 weeks ago). A E. murinus I have named Jack (get it anyone?). He hasn't eaten yet, but is still feisty and active, and looks rather freshly molted (less so than when I first received him) but at first I figured he was just being picky but he hasn't eaten any meal options I've given him to date:
photo.JPG

And a Phormictopus sp South Hispaniola named Venom. He has proven a good eater and hunter. Ate the day he came, and then was given a meal which escaped, but then when given another meal found the original one and so ate the fatter of the two.
photo 2.JPG
photo (1).JPG

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Unfortnately, I lost Jack but Venom and everyone else is doing excellent. In fact, Rajah the T. sp colombia just molted last night. First 2 pics are post molt and the last is what was left of her exo.
photo 1 (2).JPG photo 2 (2).JPG photo 3 (2).JPG ,